☆Hashira meeting☆

!!Revamp chapter!!

Mentions of blood
Cursing

------

Morning came around, The flame pillar had gotten no sleep blinked away a couple of tears From his eyes, he whipe his eyes abit, Before standing up slowly. Going to check himself in a mirror he rubbed his face, He saw how tired he looked as he sighed, He managed to make it where it won't be noticeable unless your starring at him, he tied half his hair up in a Ponytail before getting dressed, grabbing his Nichirin blade and headed out.

He notice to sun wasn't even up yet, sighing he took a Stroll when his crow came over, yelling about a meeting "A Meeting? This early? Hm" he thought, before shrugging and headed off.

When he got there the sun barely peeked out from the trees, for the first time he was actually the last one here. "Ay man thought you whernt gonna make it!!" Uzui spoke waving over Rengoku, the flame haired male gave a Nervous laughter "My Apologies, I had some business to take care of!!" "What kind?" Sanemi spoke, angry As Normal "ah, my little brother needed some help!" Rengoku said, though he hated using his brother as an Excuse.

--------

The pillars spoke back and fourth, until oyataka came out, it was a Rather normal Meeting, right in the middle how ever, Rengoku started to feel unwell, clenching onto his pants, he tried not to cough, but of coarse a Certain Doctor had to notice. Shinobu had looked over noticing Rengokus unusual behavior of coarse she interrupted the master "Master, I'm very sorry but me and Rengoku have somewhere to be!" She said with a Smile.

Of coarse the master spoke "Ah no need to be sorry Kocho, go ahead my child" he smiled Warmly as Rengoku blinked, kocho stood up before grabbing the back of rengokus uniform and Gently dragging him along "eh?-" the pillars watched confused, as Uzui frowned "I was gonna have a Bro day out today man!" "Uzui- you do that everyday with Rengoku" obani said annoyed.

"Psh yea well at least I have a Best friend!" Uzui crossed his arms as Oyataka gave a small chuckle.

----

Meanwhile back at shinobus estate rengoku looks confused "Shinobu why am I here?? If you don't mind me asking heh-" "I saw how you where doing the meeting! You looked rather unwell" she said rather perky as She walked over "I just wanna make sure that last mission didn't get you sick!" Of coarse there was no room in arguing with the doctor so Rengoku agreed.

After a Few Testing Shinobu was puzzled, rengoku looked unwell...but she couldn't find any kind of fevers "Rengoku, did you sleep last night?" That made rengoku pause, and look away "ah well, no I didnt" "Ara Ara, that's the problem then" she said though..she couldn't get that off feeling it was more than just sleep.

"Rengoku, you can go ahead and Rest here, since your always Healthy and sleep all the time, Your body is just not reacting well to the sudden change" she said, and to not lead more suspicion rengoku just agreed that the mission had made him rather tired.

---

The Afternoon came around, Shinobu let rengoku leave, stating that he be getting lots of rest. Of coarse rengoku Had to run into obani and sanemi on his way back into the HQ "Ah Shinazugawa!!! Iguro!! How are you two!!" "Hey rengoku, back from whatever Shinobu needed from you?" Obani said as Sanemi just scowled "haha! Yes!!" "Ugh what even was it." The white haired man said annoyingly "ah!! Sadly I can not say haha!!" He said with a Huge smile "anyways!! Where's Uzui!" "Tch he's got a mission while you where gone."

The three spoke for a while, Sanemi noticed Rengokus eyes, something was Off, but he didn't say anything and thought it was just his mind. When rengoku left obani read Sanemis mind "You notice something off? He looked rather tired." "Yea. Noticed his eyes where unfocused aswell. That's probably the reason Shinobu made up some exsuse." The wind pillar said, the two soon walked away.

-----

Coughing started to Engolf the male, he was currently back home in his room...his floor Covered in a few white petals and drops of blood "ugh...this..this isn't good." He said to himself, he held his throat slightly.

Maybe he should have rested more...

---------

this is rather short I am sorry about that but I do hope you enjoy the revamp Chapters before we get into the New Chapters!!!!!

Words:763