Chapter 4

Guys complete the goals pls and if u are not liking the story pls tell me your opinions in commnets i will try add ur demanded scene or any character if u want me to add ...
____________________________________

Arsal:Kitna time ho gaya h in dono ko ese smile krte hue dekhe hue...

He slowly kept the photograme on the side table and cleaned the whole then he moves towards that girl . He slowly placed a forhead kiss one her forhead and said

Arsal: i dont know why this world is doing all this to you both but i hope u guys may have HAPPY ending.

(But do u think they will??🤨😏)

He went out of the room and came our with a food tray . He slowly shaked the girl and said calmly

Arsal: Samaira get up baccha. Get up baby.

Smaira slowly opened her eyes though her vision was nit clear but she understood who he was and the first words taht came out of her mouth was...

Sam: Abhishek..bhai abhishek ..kesa h wo aap milne gaye the na aaj us se ...he is fine right??
She started showering arsal with questions

Arsal answered in fake angry tone .

Arsal: how may times i have told u to forget him ha ? And ya milne nhi smjhane gaya tha use and why do even care for him . For that bloody bastard ha ? Dare u now to ask anything about him or even talk about him . U know about our parents right? And smaira dekho ye sab krne s tumhe abhishek to nhi mil rha na ? And jitni jaldi tum is baat ko accept kr lo ki u guys are not for each other accha hoga....cmmon gurl dont ruin ur life . Pls parents ki condition ko agree krlo and i know Faisu. he is good boy for u . He will treat u nicely . Just think about it smaira .

And he left . Smaira was just looking down and was thinking deeply about all what is going in her life she wants to change it but not in what way her parents wants but maybe now she should accept her fate and should agree with her parents .

(What do u guys think . Should she ?🤨)

____________________________________

Sid reached the hospital and saw abhishek lying unconscious on the bed so many tubes were attached to his body and after watching this scenario sid felt like a knife was stabbed in his heart . He was numb when he saw a doctor entering inside the room . Sid looked at him blankly and doctor said .

Doctor: hello mister ...umm are u his brother ?(sid was wearing a mask so no one can identify him)
Sid: yes* he said in a low voice *
Doctor : ohk ...actually he is in coma.

This was enough for sid his heart shattered into pieces . He was just looking at the floor blankly when doctor continued

Doctor: and we dont know when he will recover also u have to pay the hostpital charges and ya he will be admitted here until he didnt gained consciousness.

Sid was silently listening but something strikes his mind and he said that

Sid:Can i take him home ?
Doctor: what ? Then how will we treat him?
Sid: u can come home for the treatment i will arrange everything and will give u all the amount u want ...pls

After convincing of 45 minutes finally doctor agreed and abhishek was taken home . Vibha anty was not at home she has been gone out for a week and she was unawareof all the things . After everything was settled sid sat down behind Abhi and hold his hand .

Sid: Ik i should be sorry but its just i cant forget what u did ...just for HER u .................... well leave it i dont want to remember that day again ...i dont know if i did right or wrong by bringing u here but i think after u will gain consciousness i can ask u about ur side but until i dont clearly know who was wrong ...i am definitely not feeling sorry...but ya what u did is wrong u only used to say na that suicide is not an option then why u did that ??

(Well was it a suicide?😏May be idk 🤨)

He said and left from there silently . He went to his room locked it and sat on the bed when he remembered that he have to call someone for abhi's care.

____________________________________
Next morning
A girl enters sidshek's house and was standing looking at everything silently.

(What will this girl do now ?)
____________________________________
K so many twists are going to be in next chapter ik it seems confusing a bit but next chapters will be more good .

Votes
20 votes
35 comments