chp.8 Date night

Lea pov:

Later when I got home from school I took a shower and then changed into
Outfit:
Blue and pink sports bra
Pink and blue KD shorts
Pink and blue KD socks
Black and pink nike slides
Hair in a high ponytail
Blue headband
I then got out and got a phone call from Jeremiah
PHONE CONVO
Jeremiah: hey pretty
Me:*giggles*wassup
Jeremiah:I was wondering if I could come over yo house and can you help me with my homework
Me:yes you can
Jeremiah:ight what's yo address
Me:28032 Ashby Road
Jeremiah:dang i see you live in the mansions
Me:yea
Jeremiah:well me too so see you in a couple mins
Lea:kk bye
Jeremiah:bye baby*says smoothly and a tiny bit seductive*(hangs up before she can respond)
PHONE CONVO DONE
I cant believe that he called me baby w.e. There was then a honk outside.I ran downstairs and to the door and opened it. As soon as I did I was attacked with a hug from a dude with some strong ass arms aka Jeremiah.
Me:Miah let me go plz
Jeremiah:nope im coo
He then started making me walk backwards into my house.he closed the door with his foot and then let me go. We then walked into my room and sat in my study room. After about 30 mins helping him with his homework we were done and inside my room.
Jeremiah:so about our date for friday
Me:yea what about it
Jeremiah:I was thinking I take you out somewhere as a suprise. Since this will be your first date ever with me I want it to be special
Me:k
Jeremiah:so i want our date to last a whole weekend
Me:wow ok whats your plans
Jeremiah:dont worry about it just pack a bag for the weekend. You will need a bathing suit,pjs,casual outfit,and a fancy outfit. You already know that you need to have all of your hygiene stuff.
Me:ight
Jeremiah:but I gotta go home now
He got up and asked me to walk him outside. So I did. When we got downstairs to his car he hugged me and got in the car. Before he pulled ogf he rolled his window down and told me to come here. I went up to him and he pecked my lips,licked his and then pulled off before I could react.
Date night
Lea pov:

I got home from school and checked my bag for the weekend. I then took a shower and put on my fancy outfit.
Outfit:
Long black skirt with a slit down the side
A black crop top that had a lace
Black with red bottom pumps
Red rose earrings
Hair curled down to waist
After putting on my outfit I took some pics and posted them on instagram. I got 900 likes in 30 seconds. New record. I then sat down and watched tv. Oh and no makeup except some red lip stick. I was watching tv when my brother told me to come downstairs.I walked downstairs with everything I needed and met a very handsome boy aka Jeremiah.
Jeremiah:*eyes sparked*wow......you look very...... like..wow
Lea dad: hunny you look gorgeous! Okay now look here som when you bring her back there bet not be no babies,hickys, scratches, or nun. Let me find out something happened then we have a problem young man
Jeremiah:yes sir
Jah(twin bro): ight but its on jeremiah ill see you when you drop her off and at skoo. Be safe with my twin sister
Jeremiah:ight i got you jah
They both dapped each other up while my dad put my stuff in Jeremiah trunk. Just before we even walked out the house my mom pulled up.
Lea mom: oh shit. Escuse my language but im sorry im late. Hey jeremiah hey baby girl. Lemme get a pic before you go
Lea dad:man this aint no damn prom now come on baybah
Lea mom: so fucking what august if I wanna take a picture of them then I can to fucking get smart with me!!
Lea dad: well damn I was ju(gco)
Lea mom: idc what you was just doing this is her first date and she is gone have memories of it! Good ass fucking memories!! Ok now pose like this sweeties.
We posed and she took the pic while my dad looked at her like she was crazy. Oh I forgot to tell you my dad is august alsina and nicki minaj is my mom. Anyway me and jeremiah left and during the car ride we turnt up.
Jeremiah: I WAS RUNNING THRU THE 6 WITH MY WOES
me:YOU KNOW HOW THIS SHIT GO(x2)
jeremiah:RUNNING THRU THE 6 WITH MY WOES
Me:ayeee get it miah
Jeremiah:see now you the only one allowed to call me that
Me:ik cause im special all them other hoes is basic
Jeremiah:*laughs* rite!
We then pulled up to the beach.we got out the car and I took off my heels. He then grabbed my hand and we walked on the beach to a spot rite off to the side. It had candles and roses. He sat me down then he sat down. He clapped gis hands and out of no where some man came out with to platters. The man sat it down and then walked off to the cut. I lifted the plate and there sat my delicious dinner.(a/n:I dont know what they eating to you make it up just know it involves stake and macaroni).we ate while me and him talked and soon we were done with desert walking on the beach.
Jeremiah:so lea
Me:so miah
Jeremiah: I like umm..... really like you..... and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?I mean ik we aint finish the whole part of our date but when people finish their dates they usually are couples. Shoot I will get on my knees and beg idgaf if its one or two just as long as your sexy ass is my girl.
Me: aww this is all so sweet and it has never been done for me thank you so much miah. I have been through a lot and it really hasnt been anythung good, but then you came and now its like in willing to try and cuff you. So I would LOVE to be your girlfriend!
Jeremiah:YEEEESSSSHHH
Jeremiah picked me up swung me around and then I wrapped my legs around his waist.and then he stopped and stared at my lips. He then kissed me with his soft plump ass lips.
Jeremiah pov:

I planted my lips on leas. Her lips are so fucking soft. We. Had a make out session for 5 mins then we heard back to my house. We took showers(separately). We then watched the 90s are all that. Soon lea fell asleep in my arms. I kissed her lips softly and then started drifting off to sleep thinking about her. Best day ever. What till 2morrow.
Sorry i haven't updated. Lots of things I have to do so work with me. Go read my other books tho. Date part 2 next chapter
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW