🌱Percy Part 1🌱

This takes place after the lightning thief

🌱

This is a small back story.

Y/n is the daughter of Demeter and she loves nature. Her boyfriend Percy is the stronger of the two for now and she is the shy, innocent, and sensitive one However, they always say you never know what to expect from those ones.

Nobody's pov:

Percy was frustrated with the choice y/n had made. He offered for his girlfriend to come home with him for the school year, his mom said she would take good care of her but she refused saying that she has

'Never left camp for anything and preferred to be under the watch of her mother'

And therefore she didn't feel comfortable leaving even if Percy was with her, But she reassured him that maybe next summer she might. Y/n was totally a mommy's girl and she was one of the only campers at camp that got to see their godly parent. Demeter would come and visit her occasionally in the tree house that had been built for her kids.

She was a year rounder because well her mom was a goddess and her dad left before Demeter gave birth. So as a result she was given to Chiron and spent all of her life at camp half blood. Now she is 13 and stays in Cabin 11 alone reading books and keeping the garden and cabin looking good during the school year until her sisters come back for summer. She is also the youngest and her siblings are very protective of her so when she started dating Percy the questioned him like crazy.

Percy of course reassured them that she would be safe and protected at all times wherever she was with him. So from there on they have been dating since they were both 12 so 1 year now and y/n loves every second of it. Percy vowed to her sisters that he would always be there for y/n, and that night Percy took y/n down to the little lake behind his cabin.

🌱

The leaves and vines moved with her as she walked down the trail. Some of the flowers disconnected themselves from the stems and braided themselves into her long fishtail braid.

'She's nervous' Percy thought

'She only does that when she's nervous or sensing something dangerous' he thought

He grabbed her hand to reassure her that he was still here and wasn't going anywhere. Soon they made it to the end of the small wooden dock and they sat down. They said a few words to each other before Percy reached into his pocket and go something out and handed it to her and took his own.

"These are from my father.." He said to her

"It's a gift and he said that he is rooting for our relationship he wants it to be everlasting"

"Because he thinks I an good for you?" Y/n asked looking at what her still brand new and very first boyfriend had given her.

They had only been together for a year and his father wanted them to grow old together

"Yes and I think I want that too, That is only if you do to because I love you"

"Of course I do Percy I love you too" she said

And for the first time ever they kissed.

🌱

Percy's Pov:

Summer was so close but so far. When I tell you that it couldn't be any further away actually. Well one day further actually. I had been having nightmares about Grover and I want to talk to y/n about them when I get back to camp because she always knows what to do more so than say.