Chapter 22 **Malory's Choice**

(* You can get audio here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1641010055 *)

Jorne, do you know how handsome you are? Do you have any idea how much I held back before? How much I can still see how great you are to me?

It was a scary thing, on how practically perfect he was for me. I loved how devoted he was, how patient he was, how handsome he was...He had tried to help me become a Queen along the way, had helped me understand some things, had helped me endure my loneliness without my father. Now that I think about it, perhaps I had thought I was alone but never had been. In his own way, of making me look after his residence, of knowing when I was a maid and of taking one small step at a time to get closer to me, he had shown me his love...

"I love you...You...I love you..." I stated, arching myself into him as we drove ourselves to some unexplainable pleasurable height.

"I love you too, Olivia."

Relaxing, more like flopping into his arms, we both breathed heavy and sweat was dripping down from not just our faces. We were exhausted, we could sleep within moments but...We both didn't want too!

Feeling his hand go across my slippery skin, I too put my hand down his back.

"What changed your mind?" He suddenly asked.

I lazily looked at him and smiled, "Actually, I was supposed to seduce you. You ruined my plans!"

He chuckled and then after a moment he let me go, laying me down on the bed, "Then seduce away, my dear!"

Looking at him with half opened eyes, I let out a laugh, "Isn't it a bit useless now!"

Feeling his hand trail down my naked body, I opened my eyes completely and watched him.

"You do a fine job of seducing me...A very fine job..."

Was he talking to me? Did he just give away some kind of secret?

"Really?"

He looked away but clearly...I think I must be doing fine too as he was holding one of my breasts now in his hands.

"I'm not even doing anything though." I state, almost ready to laugh.

"Yes...It does worry me, the power that you could hold if you actually do try to seduce me with this body...How much will I be able to endure!?"

Jorne fell beside me and took me into his arms.

"I don't want to sleep." He stated in his arrogant prince way.

I smiled with my eyes closed and put my hands over his, just humming out a noise to state that I heard him.

We really were made for each other, I think. I didn't have to act like anyone else, I just had to be me and he...Well he can be the idiotic Warmonger that looks handsome and acts perfect. We got on, even if we were fighting! We were attracted to one another...We both wanted to same things...

"When the child is born you can be the one without sleep then..." I simply stated.

I felt a pinch on my arm, making me let out a yelp and then I heard him chuckle.

"No..." Was all he said, cuddling me tighter.

I smiled lazily and then said, "No...What?"

I don't know what it was...Were we drunk? Were we crazy?

The words spoken between us were laughter...They were fun and happy. There was no evidence of sadness anywhere, like it didn't exist...It was just two people not wanting to sleep but unable to do anything but lazily speak backwards and forwards and let out chuckles.