General Yandere!Hades Headcanons {Record of Ragnarok version}

One of the safest ones, I can tell you that

Hades is loving, protective and loyal. A bit possessive at times as well.

He'd never force himself onto you, but the thought has come to his mind once in a while when you refuse.

Of course he'll spoil you. He is the king of the underworld, and his queen deserves only the best, right? From beautiful clothing to sparkling jewellery, you name it, he'll gladly give you it.

You were probably told to deliver something to him by Zeus. Hades may have liked you the first few times he met you.

Of course, Zeus notices his brother's likening towards you and purposely sends you to him and only you.

Hades could've sworn he felt his heart flutter at your beauty the first time you both met. And you were so kind to him.

Now he expects to see your pretty face every time he hears about someone entering the underworld.

He knew you were starting to develop feelings for him so he thought of an idea.

He purposely slipped some pomegranate seeds in some of the food he offered you, to which you politely declined.

You gave in when he wouldn't stop insisting. You ate the food, not knowing the loving smile he sent you. When you tried to leave, you couldn't.

You tried to convince Hades to let you go, but to your surprise, he pulled you into his arms and stroked your back.

"Won't you spend eternity with me, my beloved?~"