01

A faint but prominent alarm could be heard from his phone placed on his dresser, the bright light from the moon coming through the window shinning onto his face, signaling that it was time to leave for work already. His eyes fluttered open, turning away from the luminescent light as he forces himself out of bed.

        He took a good amount of time getting dressed tonight, dreading on what type of shit he might see at work. "There better not be any puke and glitter for me to clean up when I get there...." he grumbled to himself. It was supposed to be his day off, but as much as he complained, he took the shift anyway. He needed the extra money, especially this time around.

         As he walked down his apartment stairs, he watched the huge hoard of cars stuck in traffic. "Fuck's  sake....it's Monday!" He was bewildered by the amount of people still out and about at this time. He dragged his feet across the pavement making his way towards his car, praying that the longer he takes the sooner the traffic will clear up (it didnt).

        It felt like he was stuck in the traffic jam for years, the little motivation he had went away quickly.  Before  he could even look for parking,he shifted his eyes towards the passenger seat window and to his surprise, the bar was extremely packed.

All he could do at the moment was groan and tossed his head back towards his seat. "God, please give me the strength..." He made his way towards the bar, pushing his way through the immense crowd waiting to get inside. "You're late son! Hurry up and get behind that bar!" A man in formal attire yelled. This was his boss. Usually he's pretty laid back, pretty lazy too, but on "special occasions" such as today, he seems to be up on his toes. The blonde squinted his eyes, "Is there some kinda celebrity inside tonight?"
"Well we wouldn't know if you dont get inside there eh?? Now hurry it up!"

He grumbled under his breathe as he rushed past the crowd to get into the back door of the bar, but of course, people were swarming that area too. He scoped out the bar to spot out anyone that had that "celebrity" look. He spotted one of his coworkers; with a ghastly look on his face.

"Thank god....you're here..." the young man said walking towards him. "W-what happened to you...?"
"Its all because...of that man over there..." he pointed across the bar, where the VIP section was.

He couldn't be *that* famous could he? Why was he unaware that someone well known would be coming in? Diverting his attention over to the vip section, he spotted a young and fairly tall man with sleek black hair, and expensive attire. His physique was what caught his eye. The tall young man had fairly broad shoulders, and his arms had just the right amount of muscle.

The blonde pondered on what the rest of his body looked like. He was with a woman, who also looked very polished. Her hair was like silk, long and brunette. She seemed to be a friend of his, given how close she was siting by him. The woman glanced in the blondes direction and quickly turned back just to whisper something into the tall man's ear.

At this point blonde had finally made it to the section, coincidentally being their tender for tonight.
He tried to strike up a conversation, but the two don't seem to be all that friendly.

"So....what can I get for you tonight?"
"One Negroni. Make it extra bitter." The dark haired ordered.
"I can't believe you enjoy that...absolutely disgusting" the woman next to him said frowning.
"You aren't the one paying for it, why does it matter to you." The women groaned to his bland response. "I'll have a margarita please"

The blonde started making there drinks. The Dark haired watched him closely.

"Give me a name to call you"  He said still inspecting the blonde.

He felt a bit annoyed how demanding this man was, but he knew if he lashed out he would get kicked from his boss.

"You can call me Usagi. That's what everyone knows me as."

"Interesting. Why'd you pick that name in particular..?"

"What, do you have a problem with it?" He smirked while looking over his shoulder. The brunette didn't seem to be impressed with that answer, having little to no reaction.

"Id rather know your real name. That nickname seems very childish."

"Heh, you say whatever's on your mind don't you..."
Usagi looked visibly annoyed by that statement.
"Please excuse him, he doesn't have the best social skills" the brunette female gave him a sharp look, reassuring the blonde.

"Well, here's your drinks. Enjoy." He started walking towards the back to wipe off some of the bottles....

"Hey."

The blonde, already irritated by the man's odd behavior, turned around to face him.

"Need something?"

The tall man slid him a card with a number and a name.

"Call me when you get the chance."

"Huh....?" Usagi was stunned by the sudden gesture. Before he could respond, the man and brunette women were gone. He scoffed in disbelief.

"Who the hell does this guy think he is...?