Chapter One

Cream Puff Cookie spent another day in her office. She was at a magic school and couldn't leave her small room. Why could her aunt go teach a whole class yet she can't talk to a single student? Thankfully, Latte Cookie allowed her to study cases, but only from inside, like everything else. 

"Cream Puff Cookie! Have you fallen asleep?" Latte Cookie came into her office.

Cream Puff jumped.

"I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to scare you. Hehe.. But the school day is over, We can go home."

Cream Puff smiled, Put on her cloak, and headed outside. She had to disguise herself constantly. It was extremely strange to her, But she feared she would fall down a rabbit hole if she thought about it too much.

Unfortunately, This day was one of those days. She had started thinking too far into all the hiding she had to do throughout her life.

Cream Puff Cookie sighed as she looked out her window, Resting her head on the windowsill. There was nothing else for her to do. No new cases, No nothing.  Nothing to do but look at the moon above the city landscape. But suddenly, She saw a cookie, jumping across these buildings. She darted up, Noticing something in their hand. A jewel!? Did that cookie steal this jewel? She had to do something!

Cream Puff knew she wasn't allowed outside without permission, but she just couldn't let this slide! She opened the window and snuck out to chase the thief.

She caught up to the thief.

"HEY! ARE YOU STEALING!?" She yelled.

The thief stopped and smiled.

"Well, I haven't heard that voice in a while." He laughed.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? " Cream Puff Cookie cried.

The thief pulled out a sword.

"Sorry, Cream Puff Cookie. But I need to do this."