Mechanical Environment Reliability Test Applied in Power Energy

Why are battery reliability testing and battery drop test important?

Today, battery technology is developing at a breath-taking pace. Nevertheless, your customers' expectations for safety and quality are as demanding as always. Battery testing addresses these by validating the safety and reliability of the batteries used in a growing range of applications. This includes batteries for transportation applications such as electric vehicles, rail, marine and aerospace, but also stationary batteries for grid storage and balancing, backup power applications and batteries for wireless equipment and medical devices. Moreover, with the increase in the number of new EVs represents there is more needs for confirming the safety and reliability of the power battery. Thus, evaluation of the reliability of the batteries is important for the car manufacturers and design technicians.

What is the battery mechanical environment reliability testing?

Mechanical reliability testing is to simulate the vibration and mechanical shock environments during transportation or using for lithium-ion battery cells, lithium-ion battery pack or system.

CME has the capability of following testing solutions:

Shock Test

KRD11 Pneumatic Vertical Shock Test Machine

KRD12 Pneumatic Horizontal Shock Testing Machine

KRD13 High Energy Shock Test System

KRD20 Pneumatic Bump Test Machine.