5

Bella's POV

We sat down in the couch across from Diego and Kevin, it was real quiet until Lidia said "Uh Diego do you guys have like vodka or something?" 

Diego nodded " yeah we do, why don't you come with me to get the drink and then i'll show you your room" Lidia got the hint that they wanted to talk to me in private, so she got up and followed Diego. They left and now here I am stuck with Kevin.

"So how have you been-"I was cut off by Kevin "Look Bella I really don't want to listen to you alright. I'm only doing this because Diego thought it was a good idea, to get everything out. But trust me even if we do clear off everything. I Will Still Hate You.  Mark my words Fuc-"

"Bro chill out" Diego said, he sat down and looked at Kevin with the face he always made, the "stop it right now" one. "So Bella tell us, how have you been after you left and didn't even say bye? Tell me." he said in a more aggressive way, I didn't ever expect this from Diego, he was always then nicest one. 

"I-uh have been good...look I had to get away. With everything that was going on, I just had to Diego. It was the right thing to do.Plus I was the one who reached out to talk it out BUT YOU BOTH NEVER ANSWERED ME, SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK WORSS OF A PERSON ALRIGHT" 

Kevin started to laugh and he just looked me up and down and shook his head. "Gosh Bella, you really think your the victim mhm you never change right." He got up and went to a cabinet and opened it , took a big bottle of vodka and took a big sip. He waked back to his seat and put the bottle down. 

"You haven't changed either Kevin, so I don't know why you are trying to criticize me." I said while rolling my eyes. Diego was. just there talking it all in, Kevin took another long sip and then passed the bottle to Diego.He got up and sat right next to me, I moved as far as I can from him but he just kept getting closer to me. 

"look Sweetheart if you keep rolling your eyes I will bend you over a table and fu*k your brains out, also I accept the fact I haven't changed. But you, not even a chance you will ever accept it.. cause you just love to play the victim." He whispered in my ears, when he said about bending me over, I felt something in my stomach like I actually wanted it to-gosh No what am I thinking. 

He got up and left. I was left there in shock, I didn't know what to say. Diego came and sat right next to me. 

" Look why don't you get some rest and tomorrow we will try to talk again. Also I'm sorry for losing my cool, It just gets me so mad that after 6 years I finally see you and I still dont know if should be mad at you or forgive you after everything that happened. " he said with a soft smile

" Yeah also, I'm so sor-" "don't, not yet" Diego said as he put his hand over my mouth.