grocery call<3

you were out, driving around and running some errands. you went into a store when i called you. you picked up, walking through the aisle looking for pickles (yummm). suddenly, you just hear a bunch of my moans and whimpers.

"o-oh fuckkk~ y-you fuck me s-so deep d-daddy~"

"a-ahhh~ h-harder~"

you were confused at first but then put the picture together.

"bunny? want to explain darling?"

i didn't answer you and just continued my moans and whimpers.

"oh, so i gave you a chance to get out of punishment by explaining and you didn't take it? that's on you puppy. now, keep on touching yourself because it'll be the last time you do it for a couple hours. i'll be home soon prince."

she hung up the phone and you got slightly excited, knowing she was going to punish you but you didn't care too much. you decided to take a nap for a bit since you were a little tired. about 20 minutes later, you feel a pair of hands on the insides of your thighs. you feel your hands being put behind you and cuffed but you pretended to be asleep. she flipped you completely around and you opened your eyes. you gave her a slight smile and she smiled back.

"hey there bunny"

she grabbed you by your neck and brought you closer, giving you a slow and passionate kiss. you moaned against her mouth as her grip on your neck got tighter. you liked that she could control whether you breathed or not with a simple grip of her hand. she trailed a hand down your half naked body and squeezed your waist. you almost moaned when she moved her hand from your neck to on top of your mouth.

"make a sound before i've even started fucking you and your actually going to be punished. we clear?"

you shake your head, signaling a no. she pulls the handcuffs back a bit, making you scooch a bit back on the bed. she then surprisingly removed the handcuffs and you just look at the wall behind her. she grabs your chin and tilts you to look at her. you still don't make eye contact. she slaps you and your slightly taken aback. you almost moan but remember what she said so you bite your lip, suppressing it.

"look at me you dumb fucking whore."

she tilts your head up again and this time, you lock eyes with her. she slips her right hand down your pants, making sure to not lose eye contact. she puts 4 fingers inside of you and pounds you fast and hard. your eyes roll to the back of your head. she smirks and curls her fingers upwards, repeatedly hitting your g-spot. you suppress making any sounds, not wanting to get punished.

"c'mon bunny, let me hear how good i fucking make you feel prince."

that's all it takes for you to moan over and over again.

"that's right, moan you fucking bitch."

with that, she flips you over so that your in doggystyle position. you feel her dick go far up your pussy.

"guess how many inches princess"

you stutter out the number 7, taking your best guess.

"no, it's actually 10. and your going to fucking take it like a good fucking boy, isn't that right bunny?"

"y-y-yes daddy"

she fucks you hard and fast and reaches her hand down to rub slow and sensual cirlcles on your clit. you can feel your about to cum.

"d-daddy~" you say, trying not to mess up the sentence.

"yes bunny?"

"c-can i c-cum p-please-?"

she stops pounding you from the back and turns herself on her back. she sits your and your pussy against her waist and grabs your waist as she slowly brings it up to her face. she squeezes your waist repeatedly, making you moan and unconsciously grind on your face. you moan loudly at that as well. she keeps squeezing your waist as you grind on her face.

"cum down my throat you stupid fucking slut."

that's all it takes for your orgasm to release. as you ride out your high, your legs are shaking like crazy and your still moaning a bit.

you lay back on the bed and stare at the ceiling, feeling so sensitive everywhere. she grabs you by your throat again and kisses you long and passionate.

"next time you tease like that, i'm going to make sure your fucking tortured for hours. we clear bunny?"

"y-yes ma'am"

<3

(749 words)