Lela Ketchum

She was a Team Rocket experiment. She was a clone, from a girl that died when she was very young. But she has a black pokemon tail.But when she was four years old she escaped. And then she meet Delia Ketchum. At first she didn't, trust her at first. But she realized,  Delia isn't like team Rocket. So Delia took her as her own daughter. And give her a name Lela. Lela was so happy on giving her a name, instead of numbers. When she took Lela home, she gets to meet he 1 year old baby brother, Ash Ketchum.
Ash took a liking to her, and Lela and ash never been separated apart.
The only people that knows what Lela is professor Oak, Delia and some officer Jenny's. They all keep it secret, so that Lela can have a normal childhood.
Lela was the best big sister to ash. And she would help with professor oak with the pokemon. Lela has special clothes, so she can hide her tail.  She was homeschooled and teach by professor Oak, because of her past. So she get she didn't have to go to school. She learn more about types and pokemon and how to take care of them. And what berries are healing and what they can eat. And  she learns about the other regions that are in the world. But she find Galar region the most fascinating.
But when she turn ten it was time for her to go on her journey. Ash was seven years old, ash was sad that she was leaving so was Lela. Her Starter pokemon was a shiny Eevee. She went all the regions but Galar Lela has her tail out, and be herself when she is alone. But when she is in public, she has to hide her tail.
When Ash turned ten Lela journey with him. He has a pikachu, things started rocky at first but they started getting along. But something happened on his beginning of the journey. Lela past came back to her. They bumped into team rock team, name Jessie, James and a talking Meowth. And they saw her tattooed of her numbers 1-0-5.
They know what she is, but ash's pikachu sent them blasting off. When her brother and pikachu went to sleep. Lela started packing up fast, because those Team Rocket team, will be reporting to their boss about her. So she  ran away, she knows her brother can take care of himself with pikachu by his side. So he wrote him a letter explaining everything  to him, and to tell mom that she loves and one day they will see each other again. And she went to professor oak lab, and wrote him a letter to, saying thanks for all that he has done. And took all the money that she won in contests and battles she has won. And went to Galar region and went to a a jungle and with the help with her justed Umbreon. she build a treehouse in the jungle away from human.
And she made friends with a Zarude,  and helps him raise a baby they found abandoned. And also they  forming a bond, a forbidden love bond.