Update

I haven't figure out how this story should go so I'll be giving you guys options to decide how the story should continue.So here it is.Also credits to the person who drew this ship.

First option, is Dazai turns in Atsushi to the the Port Mafia.Atsuhi ends up being his subordinate causing Dazai to become possessive of him.

Option two, Dazai takes Atsushi with him,but doesn't turn in Atsushi to the Port Mafia.Though Dazai still works for the Port Mafia but he doesn't let Atsushi out of his house, causing Atsushi to become dependent on him.

Option three, is Atsushi becomes Dazai's subordinate but he had enough of the Port Mafia causing him to leave the Port Mafia. Dazai finds out about this causing him to snap,he later tries to bring Atsushi back to the Port Mafia to be with him.

Option four is Dazai turns in Atsushi to the Port Mafia,only to end up being Dazai's subordinate. But later,Mori decides to change Atsushi's mentor to Chuuya, causing Dazai to be jealous of Chuuya because he took Atsushi from him. Even though he knows it wasn't Chuuya's fault it was Mori was behind it.He becomes possessive of Atsushi.

(Edited)
Option five is you guys decide something else happens that isn't from above the four options and just a reminder that Dazai will stay in the Port Mafia just like the cover says.But if you want something different than this then I might make another story about dazastu,if I have your permission to do so and credit will be given to the person who wanted something different than this story.

Comment down below which option you guys wanted it happen and sorry if my grammar isn't good.So good luck to guys : ).