🫧. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘿𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 🧁
Who am I? Huh, well the truth its pretty easy to describe me! But sometimes it's a bit complicated too.. I love to be someone happy and positive that never let's others overcome me but neither wants to look for trouble but if someone messes with my friends I'm the first to start problems with them!
Also you'll be able to see how I become famous

"Because I will become one of the most famous artist in the city! No not only in the city the Country! Of the continent! AND OF THE WHOLE WORLD!! That's why I recommend we become friends so we could succeed together!" Soon the teacher spoke up

"Oh wow! I've never seen a person so positive freddy! I love your energy!" Soon I froze... I SAID THAT ALL OUT LOUD? Laughter was heard in the classroom as I felt flustered full of embarrassment oh no.. This always happens to me..

"Now guys give him a warm welcome is there anything else you want to add freddy? " the teacher said looking right at me. "No sir.. That's all" I sighed looking down this is NOT how I planned it in the morning it's so embarrassing! Now everyone's is going to remember me as 'the crazy boy of the first day' this is not a good way to start out the year..

But well I should brush it off it doesn't matter that much because it's time for the second step! The second step is as important as the first one so if this goes well everything will be guaranteed to be fine!

Now... To pick who will be the first person I talk to... Bingo! There are vacant seats in the class! So I have four possible options.. The first one is a weird guy it seems nobody wants to talk to him because all the seats next to him seem to be empty maybe he's a problematic guy? Analyzing the attitude of this guy it seems he might be a troublemaker and Very serious and I think it maybe a bit difficult to talk to him... But if I think of this more carefully.. If I have someone like him by my side he could protect me from problems! So he's not so much of a bad choice but not the best option either.

Options number two! This guy seems a bit reserved it kinda seems like he doesn't want to talk to anyone so I see why he's a bit isolated analyzing the situation it seems he is a very smart person due to his big glasses as well it seems like he's paying full attention all the time. So if I befriend him I'll probably get great grades! It is said that "having the smartness by your side is very positive!" So he seems like one if the best options

Option three! I quickly look at the girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes they have very charming features I must admit and seem like a nice person to talk to they could be a great benefit having a kind charming looking friend as them could make me get even more friends I'm sure they have lots if them!...but on the other hand it could be a hassle.soemthing is drawing me in though maybe it's just me over thinking but they seem kind..welp Ill think it threw.

Option Four! This fourth option seems pretty odd.. This girl is by herself normally girls don't sit by themself's.... Now thinking about it the other girl was sitting by herself too.. Maybe she is just he quiet type or something? Focus Freddy! The fourth option seems pretty energetic maybe that tires people out? Maybe she talk to much? The truth is this analyzing is getting tougher.. But well if you have a happy girl by your side you have to be very positive too who doesn't want to have a cheerful girl by there side?

Ok it's time To choose were I sit!...

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

(I edited the story slightly! Yes I'm remaking it! Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this please give me feed back id love to receive any even if it's criticism! Have a lovely day (*´˘'*)♡)