Species and Maps

Apologies for the images being sideways idk how to fix that

SOUTHERN LAND:

Dark Forest: A Large Forest that is pitch black under it's canopy, only lit by the light emitted by spirits and other mythical creatures dwell there.

Infernal Island: A floating Island where the Infernals live. It has a large molten castle on it.

Shensai Island: A small island that the Shensai tribe use for any on land meetings with other creatures. It has a small village on it.

CREATURES:

Shensai: Humanoid beings with pale blue skin, fish like scales of there arms and legs, fins on there arms, legs and back, webbed hands and feet and no nose. They also have gills on their necks.

Infernals: Humanoid beings covered in charcoal black scales with molten lava on the tip of each scale, large dragon wings on their back and horns that drip lava from their tip.

Spirits: An aura of light, usually in a human form. They are brimming with light magic, not very valuable compared to dark magic but still fuels their power.

Dark Spirits: A dark magic form of spirits. Almost impossible to spot in the dark forest, but they slightly glow due to their dark magic source. Goblins that trade dark magic hunt for these spirits mercilessly.

Goblins (Dark magic trade): A clan of Goblins that were cut off from the rest in the Earthsplit. They now trade in powerful dark magic and will do whatever they can to get their hands on it. 

THE MAINLAND:

THE MAINLAND:

The Castle: The center of the Archipelago of Peace. Built by a large civilization of humans that have access to medieval like technology and resources. 

Freedom Harbor: The main import for non-gold trades across the Archipelago.

Gilded trade route: The trade route for gold trades and vendors. Goblins commonly set up camp there and sell items of all kinds for gold.

Goblin cluster: A cluster of islands North of the Mainland where Goblins dwell. They fish and gather resources from the islands to bring to the gilded trade route to sell for gold.

 They fish and gather resources from the islands to bring to the gilded trade route to sell for gold

THE NORTHERN LAND:

Dream City: A large city that is extremely advanced in technology. Very futuristic and home to at least a million humans.

Dead zone: Once filled with resources and brimming with life, now plundered and destroyed, basically a permanent wildfire.

Iron mine: An island rich with minerals and resources. Teenagers fueled by cyborg suits are forced to work in these mines to maximize reward.

Hope you're excited for the book! I would like to thank my good friend Izzy for making the map shapes for me and my other good friend Mahala for making the cover of the book.