The Weredonian Wars

"This story's a mixture of fantasy and adventure. A werewolf woman named Wanda struggles to escape an evil Weredonian clan named Wolffira after they capture her clan named Wolverina," said Vlad.

xxxxxxxx

Wanda and her sisters named Winda and Wenda shivered in a room.

"Are they gone? The Wolffirians?" asked Wanda.

"They're still here," whimpered Winda. She saw a small crack through the wall. "We can crawl through that crack."

The werewolf sisters crawled through the crack quietly, but didn't see two Wolffirian soldiers at the end of an alleyway.

"AYE! Get those Wolverinians!" growled one soldier.

"RUN!" screamed Wenda. She and Winda tried running off, but a Wolffirian soldier used his arrow to stun them. "WANDA!"

Wanda panted heavily as she ran out of the alleyway. A Wolffirian soldier shot Wanda in the arm, but she continued to run. She got shot in the leg which made her fall to the ground. Wanda screamed as a Wolffirian soldier jumped on her.

The next day...

Wanda gently opened her eyes.

"Sister! Sister wake up!" yelled Winda. Wanda got up and rubbed her head. "We're not in Wolverina anymore. We're in Wolffira now."

A Wolffirian soldier bursted the door open.

"There's a lot of commandments for you Non-Wolffirians!" growled the soldier. Winda and Wanda followed the soldier to a field, where the Non-Wolffirians awaited for the commandments. "The clan leader, Walter Woodrow's coming soon."

Walter came along and put his paws on a pedestal. All of the Non-Wolffirians stared at him, afraid of not paying attention.

"Welcome Non-Wolffirians. You were all captured in various Weredonian clans who are rotten. Since you all are in Wolffira now, there are many rules you must obey too or face death," said Walter, taking out a scroll. Wanda gulped and put her paws in front of her waist. "Commandment One: A Non-Wolffirian must always allow a Wolffirian soldier to search his or her's home. Commandment Two: Anyone within the Wolffira ground is a friend, anyone outside the Wolffira ground is an enemy. Commandment Three: Always listen to what a Wolffirian soldier has to say. Do not fight back. Commandment Four: Never attempt to escape at anytime during the day. This is the most significant commandment."

Walter eyed all the Non-Wolffirian women, making them shiver.

"Why's he staring at us like that?" questioned Wenda quietly.

"Commandment Five: A Wolffirian soldier must never impregnate a Non-Wolffirian. Breaking this commandment will lead to the death of the soldier and the Non-Wolffirian," explained Walter. Some of the werewolf women cried, knowing the difficulty to have puppies with their loved ones. "Any Non-Wolffirians who want to join the Wolffirian army can go to the station, but the rest will work all day."

Only three Non-Wolffirians wanted to join the army, leaving the others to get to work.Wolffirian soldiers gave Non-Wolffirians certain jobs or duties.

"I have to move the wood," said Wanda. "I'll be back Winda and Wenda."

When Wanda arrived at the station, there were about forty Non-Wolffirians. Wanda saw two small logs on the ground; she tried picking them up but they were two heavy for her.

"Need help?" asked a Wolffirian soldier. Wanda saw the soldier and looked worried. "You didn't do anything wrong. I noticed you struggled with those logs."