☆꧁༒ reliving the memories ༒꧂☆

There was a minute of silence between the couple and all of a sudden Seungho snatched Na-Hyun's hanbok and pulled her closer to him.

He too had leaned forward.

Seungho kissed Na-Hyun, a sudden and unexpected kiss given by the master of the house to his paintress on the lips.

Na-Hyun resisted by trying to push him back but Seungho grabbed her wrist.

Her lightweight body couldn't handle her lord's body weight and she fell on her back on the ground.

As indecent sounds were produced during the little make-out session Na-Hyun was trying to resist it the entire time.

Soon Seungho dispatched his lips from the woman.

Na-Hyun was all red while her helpless self had her hands locked above her head.

"Do you not remember?" He asked her while his large hands caressed his neck

"How you pleaded with me that night." Seungho's hands undid the hanbok jacket followed by the breast wrap exposing her tits to him. He used the wrap to her hands above her head.

She was shocked by what was happening to her right now as well as confused about what this man is spurting.

"Rubbing your lips" He continued while his hands fondled her breasts

"Like with no skill whatsoever." Slowly his head lowered as he took her nipple in his mouth.

His tongue swirled around the nipple making it wet and hard.

"And when I gave you my tongue."

Na-Hyun unintentionally moaned from the sensation. Her body had gotten goosebumps from the cold night as well as Seungho's nipple play.

"You turned your hips..." Seungho was interrupted by Na-Hyun's query.

"Sir I don't know what you're talking about!"

"I have always respected and admired you, sir. How can you not see how I feel? I pine for you, sir!" Seungho repeated the exact words that Na-Hyun spoke to her beloved days before when she was drunk.

The startling revelation made Na-Hyun's eyes big like a saucer.

She began having blurish flashbacks of that night and as soon as the realisation hit her she pushed the man on top of her with full force.

"NO! NO!" 

Seungho was holding his jaw, where he was hurt, while Na-Hyun began crawling to the side with tears in her eyes.

"It can't be!" Na-Hyun was crying so badly that she didn't even feel the pain when Seungho grabbed her hair and pulled it roughly.

"You must be out of your mind." Seungho roared in front of her face just like a lion would to its prey.

With tears in her eyes and constant huckles, Na-Hyun managed to say "Those words were addressed to my teacher, Sir Jung In-Hun. Not to you sir!"

This amazed Seungho and he widened his red orbs. 

He slammed the poor girl's head on the floor, not too hard to make her bleed but hard enough to hurt her and make her scream in agony.

Yoon Seungho was mad, really mad. Blood rushed to his brain at the speed of light he wasn't able to think right at the moment.

"Indeed. I am aware." He said those words softly, contradictory to his emotions, while his hands removed the upper part of his hanbok.

"Your memories must be returning then?" Seungho's muscular upper body was on complete display. 

He pulled Na-Hyun closer and made her kneel in a way that her ass aligned with his cock.

She understood what was about to happen to her so she began wriggling and trying to free herself from his grip but he was too strong compared to her puny self.

Seungho put his hands under her bell skirt and exposed her ass. He rolled the skirt upwards for him to have easy access.

He freed her from all the undergarments while still holding the woman tight in his grip.

This time he didn't think twice before thrusting himself into her. 

Na-Hyun was in tears as he was too big for her and in her conscious mind she was able to feel the pain and uneasiness fully.

Her legs were trembling from the force and the pain as well as due to the chilliness of the night.

"Today, however, you will remember." Huffing that he began pumping himself in and out of the girl.

Na-Hyun was too tired to handle a sex session. Her knees couldn't keep up with the thrusts and kept slipping.

"Lift your hips."

"Breathe in and out."  Seungho held the woman's neck and choked her a little.

He had furrowed eyebrows as he too was enjoying this session during the middle of the cold night and under a roof with open surroundings.

Seungho lifted her upwards and now his lips were on her neck while she cried and screamed.

Her breathing was heavy. She was not enjoying this forceful sex at all.

Seungho attempted to hush her many times but her cries wouldn't stop at all.

The man's cold hand roamed around her breasts while he continued pumping into her.

Na-Hyun was too tired from all the crying, screaming and her struggle for being free that unbeknownst to her she had come so many times in a few minutes.

Seungho finally reached his orgasm and pulled his dick to cum all over her back.

Helpless Na-Hyun was just motionless now. She rested her hips on Seungho's thighs while they both were kneeling.

Her dripping cunt spilled her juices on his thigh but he didn't seem to mind.

Tears were rolling down her eyes but silently now that everything seemed to calm down.

Seungho noticed her sobs for a moment but soon got off wore his hanbok and went on his way while Na-Hyun lay there with her exposed ass and breasts.

******

Meanwhile, outside during the dark and starless night, Seungho seemed to return from somewhere in a horse.

His face had a fresh scratch which his servant enquired about but the master ignored it and asked to take a bath first.

As Seungho was about to leave the servant couraged himself to ask

"Uh my lord, the paintress that was with you have you seen her?"

Hearing this Seungho flipped his head back and stared with angry eyes at the servant.

"I'm sorry my lord, I have overstepped my bounds" The poor servant apologised.