Chapter 2

In the morning Neteyam gets up at full speed, after hearing his mother open the doors of the rooms and ask to get up.

Neteyam pulls the covers off of him as he puts on his t-shirt and walks out of his room to eat his breakfast. He makes himself toast, this morning he wants to take the time to get ready and not to eat as he did before.

Kiri arrives as she passes by to take the juice, at the same time she comes to give him a hip thrust with a mischievous smile. Neteyam grimaces at her as he comes to take the jam out of the fridge, gently closing the door. We can see Tuk coming out of the bathroom and Jake from the bedroom ready to leave. His school starts earlier and since Jake has to go to work afterwards he takes the opportunity to bring Tuk.

Tuk takes her backpack and coming to open the door to enter she shout.

Tuk: Byyyyyye

Jake smiles as he holds the door to let her through before passing in turn wishing everyone a good day and kissing his wife.

He then closes the door and goes to his car to leave. During this time, the three oldest have time to prepare their breakfasts and sit at the table with their mothers.

Neytiri: Well, I guess I'm going to see different Neteyam today?

Kiri finishes her mouthful of juice and responds to her mother.

Kiri: Yup! He'll come out like an effeminate boy~

Neteyam blushes as he lowers his head and eats his slice of bread. He does his best to eat everything as quickly as possible.

Lo'ak: Yeah to flirt with Aonung especially

Kiri: Lo'ak!

The eldest was so embarrassed that he takes a butcher from his second toast and gets up to pick up his plate and eat his toast on his way to his room.

Kiri seeing her big brother's reaction straightens up a little and stretches out her arm to give a blow on the head.

Neteyam escapes from this moment by finishing his breakfast and enters his room to be able to take the outfit he has already prepared in advance the day before. He's not used to dressing up a lot for an ordinary day.

The clothes are paused on the chair of his desk. He takes the gray crop top with the white star. So he takes off his t-shirt and puts on the short top.

He continues to put on his outfit before Kiri storms into the room.

Kiri: Well, I'll do your hairstyle

Neteyam: What hairstyle?

Kiri: Don't worry trust bro

Kiri approaches the last one and comes to sit him on the office chair before arriving with pins and a large rubber band. She takes braids leaves loose braids anyway and comes to make a bun by putting pins so that it holds.

Kiri: Well, we're getting ready and then we'll be ready to go.

The two exit the bedroom to go to the bathroom where Lo'ak is brushing his teeth. It is seeing Neteyam in the reflection of the mirror that he widens his eyes and turns to him. Having the toothbrush in his mouth he starts talking.

Lo'ak: Who are you?

Neteyam rolls his eyes before picking up his toothbrush and doing the process and brushing his teeth. Lo'ak comes out of the bathroom with a suspicious look towards his brother.

Lo'ak: We now know who is the more virile between us two

Neteyam: Shut up

Very soon after, Kiri can't resist putting makeup on him. Neteyam can't struggle as she holds the latter's face in her hand giving the oldest a surprised reaction. She takes out her lip balm and puts some on Neteyam's lips. It makes them shiny at the same time, she then puts white eyeshadow and puts some on Neteyam's nose, eye corners and cheek.