Dream 1-happy family

**** March 6, 2023

**** March 6, 2023.

hello,

I am June,39 years old. mom of two babies and i... I am married to my husband.

I am from a Dysfunctional family and I was always worried that I would never have a happy family.

I left my parent house when I was 19 when leaving for my college and never looked back. I did have too few unhealthy relationships then I learned how to heal myself.

a couple of years later I found my now husband.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

a few days ago I realize how beautiful my life turns into and I want to share a few moments from our life.

our older child is a girl - 13 and she is quite a curious person.

our second child is a boy - 11 and he is completely opposite of his sister and is very much shy, he is name is sean.

oh, our baby girl's name is Mila.

when my husband and I doing family playing: we want two kids,2 years apart and we didn't care what garden they were going to be in.

when I was a little girl and was going to school, I hate every minute of it. I always thought it was too loud, with too many kids in one room. I had a hard time learning, I always feel like I never had enough time to ask questions if I need help with something.

I didn't want my babies... my kids to go through something like that.

My husband and I decided that we homed school them, well we thought I would be a good teacher because I am Arthur.

My husband is named john, he is an insurance broker.

//////////////////////////////////

in our home school, I will like to teach quite differently.

No lesson.

I like to take them out in nature and feel what they are learning, most of the time I let them decide what they want to learn about.

I teach about the internet most of the time, I do have to follow the rule of homeschooling from the grove-mnt and give them tests.

I am not the biggest fan of paper testing but my kids do very well on them. I like to believe this because they have all the time in the world to learn about each subject.

once a week I like to take them to museums, usually, what we learn about that week it could be the history Museum, science museum, or space museum.

We learn for half of the day, well. it depends on most subjects of those one time we only needed like it 3 to 3 1/2 hours for them to understand that subject. other half they decided what they want to do with their time.

////////////////////////////////////////

" dad is home," Sean said.

I smile at them, I see john walking through the door. Today was a big day for him so I am hoping it went well.

" welcome home, honey," I said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

he smiled so I think everything went well but he look exhausted.

" thank you," he said.

kiss me back while our children close their eyes, I take his bag off him and then sit on the table.

" sean, honey.go get your glass of water, places" I said.

we sat on our couch and sean bring him a glass of water for my husband.

" do we have any colder water in the house" Johne ask?

"here you, dad," mali said.

handing him a glass of water with ice in it.

after everyone settle in, I waited painty for my time to speak.

" so honey did you get in," I ask.

" yes, I did. but first, we had to do the amount of paperwork and I felt like death the whole time" he said.

"Oh, I am sorry honey," I said.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

we are sitting on the couch and cuddling on Sunday, while john is kissing my cheek occasionally. I feel so safe, and warm and always feel so loved in his arms.

I look up and kiss his lips.

" john, sean told me how you told him about your military service. he said he also want to join the army" I said.

"I only told him what i did in the army" he said.

" i think it would be wonder for him to join the army" i said.

My son in the army, like wow.flighting for our country ,it very honourable thing to do.my husband sever in the air force for 8 years then he honourably discharged to his health.

//////////////////////////////

this is when i reazeil that i made it, i have happy married with my husband and good realstion with my child.

My kids are happy with health phyical health and meantal health,they are leraning what they want to.Aslo doing well in life as general.