Snapchat

Some people can't behave on social media, because they sit in fornt of a screen and forget there is another human on the other side. I've learned that the hard way, some of my classmates teased me because of my theets and stuff. I think it was about one week ago or something the last thing happened.

After my last school my other classmates started on an other school, I'm very happy that I decided to not take the same school as the other in my class. Instead me and my best friend Erik switched to another school that Eva went to since before.

I don't think what I would done if I didn't have them by my side, they are literally perfect to me. You know when you love a friend so much that you cant loose them. It's difficult to explain but I love them so much. They mean so much to me, If you Eva are reading this I would like to say a few words.

Eva you are literally the funniest person I have ever met, we always laugh together and you make me feel so happy when I'm with you. You have always been there for me in the hard times, you always stood by my side and didn't let anyone touch me. We have been friends for a few years I haven't counted but a few. Our first met was at the scouts, she was new and we were going to run a quiz together. It was fun and we almost laughed all the time, she makes me so happy. I can not be with her without laughing. That's why I love you so much, because you are yourself. Don't switch yourself because of someone else, you are so beautiful and sweet. I wish you all luck in life.

And my other friend Erik, his literally the best. I love all my friends but he is one of my closest friends. He always stand up for me if someone tease me or just says something bad about me. I have know him since I was five years old, that means we have been friends a long time. Eight years to be precise, we met each other at a playground quite close to my house. Me and my mom were walking home from daycare, then I wanted to play in the playground. Erik and his mom were also there, then we started playing together and he ran after me and said "I'm going to eat you up". Obviously in a sarcastic way but it was fun, my mom and his mom were talking on the side. Then my mom shouted at me "His name is Erik", I said "I know". Then we started at the same school because we live in the same area and we have been friends since then.

Anyways back to the story:

The same guy that teased me the most also said very much things to me this time. He said things like "You have 200 meter teeth" and some other things. But I didn't let him win, I haven't cry a tear because of him this time. Not someone else either, I've learned over time not to take it too seriously if someone says a crappy comment. You feel so much better if you don't give a shit about others opinions. It's your life not theirs and they have nothing about what you do in your life. That's why I started this Wattpad side, I wanted to help people that feels bad or has an overbite like me. You should be proud of yourself and you can't control ate how your teeth looks like.

I'm so proud of myself and I think that if I didn't switch school after grade 6 I don't know if I would feel so good as I do now.

Hope you like my reality stories, I'm trying to inspire people and help those who have gone through or are going through something similar. Please give me your feedback on this one! Let me hear your thoughts.