The Trip

~Reki POV~

"Shut up Reki!!" said Miya. "Okay jeez... I'm just bored, no-one wants to talk to me." I said while rolling my eyes. "IT'S BECAUSE YOU NEVER SHUT UP!!" screamed Miya, almost clawing me in the process. "Woah woah calm down guys we have quite a bit to go till we get there." Joe said glancing in the rearview mirror.

'Langa's staring out into space... or wait is he sleeping? Dunno anyways he's busy, Miya isn't in a talking mood and Joe and Cherry are doing their own thing. Cherry is probably listening to a podcast and Joe is just trying to make conversation with cherry about the scenery while cherry isn't even listening.'

'We were on our way to the region's biggest skating competition, X Games. Joe asked everyone to come but Shadow was booked with work, and apparently that crazy sociopath, Adam was busy too. I don't even know why Joe would even think to invite that maniac especially after everything that's happened. It's not like everyone who has been involved with Adam could just forgive him and act normal after everything he's done, especially to me...er Miya and Cherry.'

'I then got pinched back into reality. Literally. I didn't realize I was even stuck in my thoughts but when I went to move my arm to scratch my head, it was throbbing, and that's when I discovered Miya pinching my arm. It was obvious he had been doing it for a long time because my arm was all discolored in one spot.' "I don't even know what you're talking about your just rambling on about nothing, you slime. " Miya said, practically seething. "OUCH!! I didn't even realize you were doing that!" I spoke. I got a smirk in response.

5 hours earlier
~No-one's POV~

Reki had finished packing his bags and left the house after saying goodbye to everyone and being scolded by his younger sister Koyomi (who is the 2nd oldest of the Kyan siblings) to be careful and come back safely. Apparently if he even came back with one scratch, she would take away his skating rights for a week. Heh who gave her that authority? 15 minutes later Reki arrived at Joe's restaurant and got off his skateboard. He was the last one there only because while Koyomi gave him her little scolding she also gave him a letter for Miya. Who knows what that was about, so he just shrugged it off.

~Reki's POV~

HEY WHATS UP GUYS!! I shouted. Langa ran up to me, smiling and asked "Morning, sleep well?" Joe came up to me and high fived me good morning while smirking at me, cherry gave a small wave saying "Oh hello, it's nice you FINALLY decided to show up, and Miya was already sitting in the rental van and was totally out of it not even giving me a welcome. We all hopped in the car, joe at the wheel, cherry in the passenger's seat, Langa in the middle row on the left and Miya on the right in the middle as well, and somehow, I got the back seat on the right where the least amount of air conditioning is.

"It's so dark and cloudy... I wonder if It's going to rain" I said without thinking. "Can you just be quiet for one second?! Miya said obviously on edge. "Don't have to be so rude" I grumbled. This is gonna be a LONG car ride.

2 hours later

~Cherry's Pov~

"And that's how you deal with that annoying person in your lif-" "There's a palm tree, then another, and oh wait GAS STATION!" Said the stupid gorilla interrupting my podcast. "Carla, how long have we been driving?" I said while sighing. "3 hours, master." She spoke. "Thank you."