Akari Himiko

On some farmland. Gyutaro was talking with a farmer.Y/n and Jenny were beside him.

"Excuse me. Would it be okay if I took that basket, straw, and some bamboo?""

"Sure, you’re welcome to it, but that basket’s full of holes." The Farmer said.

"Hai. We’ll pay you for it." Y/n said a little loud.

"No, that’s all right. I mean, it’s a basket full of holes." The farmer repeat himself.

"No, we will pay you!" Jenny said taking a step forward.

"No, it’s all right. You can have the bamboo and straw for free, too"

"But I’m still paying you!" Gyutaro said.

"I said it’s okay! You’re  stubborn kids!"farmer said a little annoyed. Y/n slapped the money into the farmer's hand.

"Agh…!" Farmer groaned.

"Please accept this, although it’s just small change!" Jenny said running away. gyutaro and y/n began running off too with the basket, straw, and bamboo.

"Thank you very much!" Y/n said waving her hand

At a cave in the mountains, during the day. Gyutaro called for Takeo and ume, who were in the cave.

"Ume, Takeo??"

"Huh?Ume, Takeo??? Where are you?" Y/n called this time.

"They're gone!" Jenny said confused because they couldn't just walked away in the sun.

Takeo poked his head out of a hole in the ground. Ume was behind him her arms were around his arm.

"There,they're there."

"Ume, Takeo…
Gyutaro said before he saw the sight in front of him and sweat dropped at it.

'They dug a hole? Our little siblings have turned into moles. And here we go she's frowning! And he's puffing....His cheeks
They must really want to avoid the sunlight.'

"Wait there for a second." You said snatching the bamboos from gyutaro and sat down to fashion two covered baskets for the demons with the basket, straw, and bamboo.

"Nii-chan,Ume chan,Think you can fit inside this? We want to keep moving during the day, too.We'll carry you, okay.
Can you fit? In here? Basket." You said pointing at the baskets.
Takeo looked at ume and hooked his hands for her to climb up and ume grabbed his hand to pull him out of the hole.
Causing both y/n and Jenny to start fangirling and gyutaro Stand there irritated when takeo stuck his tongue out at him and for touching her sister.
Ume suddenly dived headfirst into the basket, making everyone surprise. but the problem was that the basket doesn’t quite fit.

"She kinda protrudes, huh?" Y/n stated.
'I can’t believe she grew up. Seems like yesterday that she was tiny.'

"Huh?Ume. Remember how you became big like an adult earlier?Do you think you can do the opposite? Get smaller?" Gyutaro asked the demoness.

"Smaller, ume! Get smaller!" Jenny cheered..
Ume flipped the basket rightside up and dived into it. Ume became small enough to fit inside the basket.

"Ohh!Good job! That’s a good girl, ume! I’m impressed!" You said clapping your hands amazed.

"Takeo can you do that too?" Gyutaro asked the demon causing him to jump in the basket and got smaller but still a little bit taller than ume.

"Waaaa,Takeo don't be that careless." Gyutaro warned the younger man. the late afternoon. The group walked down the path past a farm with Takeo and Ume carried in the covered baskets on y/n and gyutaro's backs.jenny was ahead of them asking for address.