OUTSET - 0

This fanfiction contains NSFWs such as:

VIOLENCE
VERBAL GORE
MANIPULATION
PROSTITUTION
SEXUAL ASSAULT
RAPE/NON-CONSENTED SEX
ILEGAL POSSESION OF DRUGS
KIDNAPPING

If you feel any slight discomfort with the idea of the mentioned crimes, please reconsider reading this fanfiction. Let's not forget that this IS a bonten fanfic and may include a lot of smut and fucked-up cases.

»»» ———————— --------- ———————— »

In this story, you originated from China and is currently living in Japan simply because they pay you a lot more there and is overall just a better country for you. You were merely a girl with little to no interests and goals in life, all you ever wanted to achieve was to simply keep living as it is. Currently working as a waitress in a strip club, you've seen things nobody should, and did things you shouldn't have. But no, you weren't a prostitute, you were just bribed with tons and tons of cash by some random dudes, yeah. You had a boyfriend who barely had any time for you and all he did was fight alongside his stupid little gang gang. You loved him, but not in a way that you needed him every day, sure you were needy, but you knew deep inside he wasn't just trying to get up and leave. He loved you.. I think, but only in a physical way.

Reliving the same day over and over again, you were tired. You wanted some excitement and thrill in your life once in a while for a change, maybe like win the lottery or something, or like, get found by a fancy modeling company or whatever, make use of your appeal somehow. Alas, who knew your life would get 100% more interesting after signing up in a new school as a science-major teacher, teaching 12th graders?

»»———-  ———-««