II 🔞

"I'm nervous.."

"why, pookie?"

"today's my first day teaching senior students, kazu."

"you'll be fine, they'll love you~"

»»» ———————— --------- ———————— »

INTRODUCING

KAZUTORA
HANEMIYA

YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND IN THIS STORY.

»»» ———————— --------- ———————— »

18+

"m-mhm~, Kazu..." you moaned as your boyfriend delicately fondled your breasts, handling them with care as you and him sat down on his gaming chair, you on top of him. In front of you was his gaming set up which the screen flashed a text of  "GAME OVER", cans and empty bottles of water scattered around.

You rest your chin on his shoulder, "Kazu... n-not now! I'm about to go to work..."

Kazutora started pecking sloppy kisses on your nape, leisurely leaving love bites as he slides his tongue in every visible spot. "mm, I'm just reassuring you everything will be okay in your first day, pookie~" he moves his free hand down to your ass, gently squeezing it and caressing it with affection.

It was a terrible day for you, terrible enough that your boyfriend Kazutora had to excuse himself from his gang called Valhalla. They were supposed to have a meeting in their hideout, yet he specially made time for you to keep your day warm and sensual.

"a-ah! Kazu~..." you flinched as you instantly felt a cold finger nudge your clit, your eyes half-lidded and mouth dripping with saliva. You looked down to your private only to see your tight skirt lifted by Kazutora, his hands snuck inside your panties without you even noticing. Your boyfriend chuckled, "sorry pookie, was that too sudden?" he asked and you immediately shook your head. "n-no... p-please.. touch me more." you shyly whispered to him.

He teasingly scoffed, "anything for you, dollface" he then formed a circular motion with the tip of his finger on your clit, making you moan and twitch multiple times which he found absolutely adorable.

"y-yes~! mhhmm.. baby.." you held onto his shirt as he went faster and harder, abusing your clit as you loved.

"ya know pookie, it really turns me on seeing you in your tight work uniform." Kazutora quickened his pace even more, he looked down at your needy and erotic face, tongue out and eyebrows knit together. He could feel his own bulge hit your ass, he himself was starting to get needy as well.