𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

Perhaps it was a bit too early for this

Well, there was no denying that there was a comforting breeze outside, with a peaceful ambiance in the background, and the sun was shining.... Okay, maybe you were being a bit dramatic at the moment. You hated how nice this morning was, it was the perfect moment to stay snuggled in bed.

You batted your eyes softly, your lashes fluttering with each tiring blink. Light was peeking out from the partially opened curtains as the windy breeze set the room to a perfect temperature. It was so nice that you felt your head nod a few times, trying your hardest to stay conscious on your feet.

You hummed sleepily behind your lips, lifting up your hands to rub the drowsiness from your eyes. It wasn't much, but it did help a bit. Yawning slightly, your hands dropped back to your side.

You turned around, looking at your bed which seemed a bit messy, considering you reluctantly had to slither out. Your lips formed a slight pout, groaning softly in frustration before ripping your eyes away from the sight.

The bed cannot be hypnotizing you right now. Not at this moment when you had to prepare. You looked down, examining your outfit. It looked a bit messy, considering you were half asleep while preparing yourself.

You let a soft sigh slip past your lips, your fingers working around the strings to wrap up your outfit. Weaving through all the openings, you tightened the string around your waist to close up the spare hoari you were given.