Part 4: (timeskip to 1 month laterr] Plan

Fran is getting the hang of the glockenspiel. But shes getting bored of learning every day. Heres how her routine goes; wake up next to her instrument, play a little bit, go down to eat breakfast by Miss Lily, go to storytelling club and listen to stories with her human and instrument friends, eat lunch, practice, practice, practice, eat dinner, practice for abit and then go to bed.
"Its the SAME EVERYDAY! I just wanna go home.." Fran always says in her mind. One day, she finds a locked door. She uses her hairpin to open it, leading to a small room filled with paper. Next to a shelf, is a piece of a big hole in the wall. She pushes the shelf to reveal a big hole with with a ladder. She crouches down and climbs up the ladder slowly. Finally, she finds a big, cold room with a small table and some tea cups and a tea pot.

"Is anyone here?..."

Then, a voice speaks.
"Friends in my planning area? Where are you? Can you help me?"

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE EVEN ARE YOU?"

"Over here, the name is Shayla. And my pet dog, Lofty."

"Well, my name is Fran. And by the way, what did you even need help with?"

"Oh, look at that paper."
She points to a large paper with a whole layout of the vintage house.
"I need you to help me escape."
"Can i escape too?"

"Of course, my Lofty will be happy we have friends."

"So let's start planning then?"

"Okay.."

(IM GONNA TIMESKIP WHEN THEY FINISH THE PLANNING BC ILL SHOW YOU WHAG THEY PLANNED VERY SOON)