Chapter 22:

MUSIC: Breakin' - The All-American Rejects

Ryan above^

/ / / /

Amelia's P.O.V:

/ / / /

It had been a few days since Abby was admitted to the Hospital and ever since, the only time Ryan and I interacted was when we gave Izzie to each other and when we had to go to bed at night. Even then, I had been sleeping on the sofa some nights because I couldn't handle the awkwardness that surrounded us. It was obvious that we wanted, no, needed to talk but both of us were too stubborn to be the one to crack first and bring it up. We both said things during the argument that we didn't mean and that we needed to apologise for but I didn't want to be the one to say that in case Ryan didn't agree. 

"Aaron, where's Ryan?" I asked when I noticed Ryan and Izzie were gone but her changing bag was still here.

"He's gone to Derek's, why?" He answered, half engrossed in the video game he was playing on his Play station.

"He forgot Izzie's bag which has everything she needs in it." I sighed. "Bloody dickhe-"

"Whoa! I'll call him, no need to call him names." Aaron said and paused the game as he went for his phone.

"There's no need." I said and headed to the kitchen as Aaron followed and started to look in the fridge. "He should deal with the consequences, plus he'll have to come back sooner or later anyway."

"Amelia?" Aaron asked angrily.

"Yes?" I asked. I was slightly worried, did I say something offending?

"Where is my stashed packet of chicken gone?" He asked. His voice was deadly quiet and I knew that meant that he was fuming.

Shit, I ate that.

"Uhh..." I stuttered. "How would I know?" I laughed slightly but it came out forced. He turned around to face me and he looked like he was about to attack me. I stood up and started to run to the living room.

"You're a crap liar!" He shouted and launched forward. He fell into me and we both landed on the sofa. He grabbed me and pinned me down by straddling my body.

"What are you going to do now, Mrs I'ma steal yo chicken?" He asked and by the grin on his face I knew he wasn't really that angry.

"It wasn't me!" I exclaimed and he looked at me blankly. "Okay! It was me! But I didn't know they were yours!" I said and he laughed.

"So you're saying you didn't read the note on the fridge that said, 'don't eat the chicken in the fridge because it's Aaron's'?" He asked and I looked at him, confused.

"There was a note?"

"Yes!"

"Okay! I'm sorry but I was hungry last night when I was making Izzie a bottle! Don't hurt me or i'll kick your arse." I threatened and he laughed.

"Are you really in the position to say that?" He asked and looked between us. He was straddling my hips and he held my hands captive above my head. "There's no getting out of this." He said and when he was finished I leant forward and kissed the tip of his nose. When he didn't move I laid back down and huffed.

"You really think I didn't know you'd do that? Although, I was expecting it on the lips." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not good enough for that." I sneered at him and he suddenly got off of me. I sat up quickly.

"That was harsh." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

"That's what I am."

"I don't understand how Ryan's worthy of a kiss but I'm not." He said and I went to answer when Ryan walked through the door with Isabella on his hip. I immediately forgot about Aaron and turned to face him angrily.