Peasant become powerful wizard king

he is Daniel Greyrat, a peasant living in a small village in the kingdom of Larion. he have a pitchfork and nothing else. he dream of getting out of his village and having an adventure. he go to his fields and begin working. he look up and see the stars. he practice a basic magic.he practice and practice. After a while of hard work, he is are pretty good at it. One day, he walk home from the fields and stop in the center of town.he enroll to a magic academy and learn magic.he enroll at the Larion Magic Academy and learn how to cast basic spells. he find it fun and easy.he find a opponent an duel him to a magic fight.he challenge the most powerful wizard in the academy to a duel and he accepts. He is a great wizard, and he casts a fireball at him, which he dodge.mc cast a dark force spell to him and a giant fireball and block all his spell.He is so surprised, he can't cast a spell. mc have a great advantage and you cast a dark force spell to him, which he can't block and he falls unconcious on the floor.mc say "I win and now I'm the most powerful wizard in the academy"The professor says "Congratulations. I think you're a great wizard and I have a great idea: why don't you duel all the professors and I in turn so you can gain more experience?"he duel a professor.he duel the professor that taught you everything. He was a very good wizard, but mc are better. he cast dark force on him and he falls unconcious on the floor.mc say "how can someone taught me a magic got defeat by his own student"The professor says "I'm sorry, but I have no choice. You are better than me and I have to give you this position of professor"You say "by the way professor thank you for teaching me all this spell"The professor says "Thank you for accepting me, but you are a very naughty student. You would have been expelled if I didn't accept you."You say "hahaha sorry about that"The professor says "Now, go and learn more about magic, I have to go and fight my brother who has invaded our kingdom. Good luck."mc say "professor I will become the greatest duelist in the world"mc are determined to become the greatest duelist in the world, and you practice magic every day. One day, a man comes to the academy and challenges you to a duel. You accept.mc say "show me all you got"He says "Fine, we will duel in three days. Bring your best spells. I will bring mine." You agree and he leaves the academy. three days after the duel begin, you will see it live. What do you want to do?mc say "bring me your best spell"mc say "I will bring you my best spell" He says "Okay" He says "You got one day to prepare"mc say "why we need one day to prepare if we can just duel now"He says "Dueling is very serious and requires a lot of magic. You cant just cast a spell and expect it to work. You need to do a lot of practice"mc say "okay watch and learn how you will lose tomorrow "He says "Fine, but bring your best spell tomorrow" You say "Okay" You go home and practice a lot. The next day you go to the duel.mc use lightning bolt spell and flower spell.The duel starts and you cast lightning bolt and flower spell on him. He casts illusion spell on himself and becomes a copy of himself, the real him is in a different location.mc casts a heart spell on him.He looks at the flower and it looks different to him and you cast a heart spell on him. You heart goes boom. You have a great advantage. Do you want to duel him again?mc say "yes"The duel starts again and this time you cast a lightning bolt, flower and heart spells on him.mc copy all his spell and casts it to him.He looks at the flower and he knows what it is, but he cant cast the spell because it would destroy the illusion.mc copy the illusion spell.mc copy his illusion spell and cast it on him. He cant cast the real spell, so he cant destroy your spell.mc use a dragon spell to him and fire breathing spell and a illusion counter spell.He looks at the flower and he sees it different and your spells cast on him. He cant cast the real spells and he cant destroy mc spells. mc win the duel.mc say "so easy"mc say "so easy" The professor says "Good job" The professor says "Now, you have to go to the king and tell him that I wont be able to help you invade their kingdom"mc go to to the king and you tell him that you wont be able to help you invade their kingdom.You tell the king that the professor wont be able to teach you any magic. The king says "Then go to the wizard school and duel all the professors and I will let you into the kingdom"mc go to the wizard school and duel all the professors.mc learn a lot. Three days later you duel a professor and win. You go to the king and he lets you into the kingdom.mc beat the king and become the new king on the kingdom.mc become the new king on the kingdom. You have total power on the kingdom. One day a man comes to the kingdom and asks for mc help in invading their neighbor kingdom.mc help the man.'mc help the man invade their neighbor kingdom. The man says "Thank you" The man says "Now we need a new plan to attack the enemy kingdom."mc attack the enemy kingdom with your own spell with no help to anyone.mc attack the enemy kingdom by yourself with your own spell. The enemy kingdom is shocked. mc attack the enemy kingdom by himself.mc attack the enemy kingdom by himself. he attack the enemy kingdom by himself with his own spell. mc beat the enemy kingdom.mc conquer it and steal all the wealth.mc beat the enemy kingdom. mc become the richest king in the world. mc have total power on the kingdom. mc are happy. Congratulations! mc have become the richest king in the world!mc say "I am the most richest king in the world and the most powerful wizard"mc say "I am the most richest king in the world and the most powerful wizard" mc say "and this how I become the powerful wizard king story end"Congratulations! You have made it to the end of the story! This is how you become the powerful wizard king!