01

“GOO MISSED THE WAY YOUMAKE HIM FEEL

GOO MISSED THE WAY YOU
MAKE HIM FEEL.”

GOO  MISSED THOSE  cute little moments and banters you both had

GOO  MISSED THOSE  cute little moments and banters you both had. He missed those times you would look after him and nurture his deep cuts and wounds whenever he comes back home after dept collecting or having a stupid little fight with Gun. He missed being babied and being spoiled by your love and the way you heed your attention to him.

Those memories you both cherished and shared where the only serotonin that keeps himself at night, and those kisses was his will to live. It was cliche and quiet cheesy but as for Goo, you were his favorite person; And still, you remained his favorite person right when there's none of you anymore.

He loved how you grumbled over smallest little things, or how you scratch your neck or bite your bottom lip when you're serious or you have something bothering in your mind.

He loved exploring every inch of you, getting to know little habits of yours and opening knew moments or memories that you'd stumble upon and tell to Joongoo. He missed bothering you late at night all because he's touch starved and needy

He missed everything about you. Your touch, Your body, the way you become so melted like a wax on a candlelight, how you're fully submitted to him and how you alone pleased his body so much.

So much that he wouldn't dare compare it to multiple Women who wanted him on the sheets only for his money alone, No.

[M.N] wanted him because he's Joongoo and not a money machine. It wasn't sex, it was making love. Every detail of yourself, he likes them, he miss them and he wanted them all to himself. He wanted you all to himself. But he was way too much of a coward to face your warmth and the love you wanted to give him.

He's aware that he's dumb. But he wasn't aware that he's also an Idiot.

He grumbled the time he already hit the hay, Wounds left untreated and his body felt anymore shittier, and the loud buzzing and ringing on his head won't stop. A picture of you and him; Framed, sat idly on his bed, Covered in musk, grime and dust. Left untouched and untainted. A painstaking pang ringed inside his ribcage.

Joongoo thought, maybe it's just the heartbreak kicking in. Y'know? Like the aftermath of breaking up, you suddenly just go into an unbearable pain and misery, at one point where you just want to crawl back to them for closure, But Alas. it was something differ than that. Joongoo realized your relationship with him was not out of infatuation. Rather it was one true love

He was devastated of course. His one true love managed to slip in his hands and break to pieces all because of his carelessness.

Goo fought the urge to talk to you once again after visiting you from the coffee shop. As much as he wants to let down his pride, he just doesn't want to be bothersome to you anymore.

· · ·

[M.N]   would be  lying if he said he also doesn't miss the way Joongoo stirs his feelings  it was something his pride dare not say, and he would carry on with it as a secret

But Cara Mia.

He missed the way Goo holds him like he's meant to break if he wasn't cautious. He missed the sickening pucker of his touches, He wanted to be bothered by the fake blonde to boot until all of [M.N]'s attention with his work suddenly rumbles away and he's now focused; Babying the Man Child that snuggled closely on his chest

His face tucked on [M.N]'s neck while offering soft butterfly kisses on his neck. Joongoo's hand possessively glued on [M.N]'s waist as Goo grumbles about how his day was harsh and his Co-worker GUN  wasn't helping it ease his already ruined morning.

And to be precise; Even though you don't understand a thing about his rumblings or his little story, you love hearing his voice. You wanted to hear more of it.

You wanted to hear him again