Ava

Ava: has several natural meanings to this beautifully classic name. Ava can mean bird, life, water, or island.

(Ava's's pov)

Ava White, one of the most dangerous assassins in the gang or agency that me and Valencia were part of, yep, that's me. Cruel and lethal.

Nah, just kidding! I'm actually a person that loves cute cuddly things like fluffy kittens and has an "extremely positive" outlook on things as Val constantly complains about.

On the other hand, I AM a part of the "Vipers" as we like to call ourselves, at least that's what the Boss says we are. To be honest, I am also quite a diva and boss myself, you might think that I'm soft, but I can be dangerous when I want to.

My stealth is just like a cat, and with my ability to slip everywhere I want, going unnoticed, I gave my victims quick, painless deaths; unlike Val who liked to torture her poor victims, ah, well, I guess that's just her style.

I was just on a call with Valencia when a knock sounded, and I covered my phone to tell the person to come in. I swiftly hang up, and smooth down my floral sundress.

My assistant steps in, and it's a he, not a she. Striking green eyes look back at me, as our gazes lock; I couldn't fight the blush creeping its way up.

He hands me a folder with some paperwork, a fountain pen, and I sign my name in my elegant cursive. Leaning back into my short swivel chair, my arms rest on the plush armrests, and Noah leans down to press a light kiss to my forehead.

Yes, my assistant is my significant other, and he's always there for me whenever I'm tired from the workload; but he doesn't know about my other, less positive life.

Noah takes the papers out, and returns with a mug of hot tea,

"Aw, thanks!" I say.

"Anything for you, babe,"

I stand up and pace around my office as Noah sits on the soft couch near my desk, and I say:

"Our clients are complaining, saying that their phones and laptops are having problems, and now I'm wondering if somebody is targeting us. Mary Jean, one of our major clients, says that the new phone that she just bought from us is lagging, and she suspects that there may be a virus, and now, I might have to supply her with a new device."

Noah runs a hand through his hair as he ponders what I just said.