Chap 5: Shooting star in the sea wishes

The coming war engulfed the whole kingdom in chaos. The prince and his mighty horsemen fight day and night on the battlefield, even if their bodies return to dust they will still stand up and fight to the end. With that determination, the prince and his horsemen fought to protect their most precious treasure.

The war came and it was difficult to stand still, the knight was forced to stand up and step out into the front line. The troubadour wanted to follow in the footsteps of the knight but he prevented it. The knight promised the troubadour that, when it was all over, he promised to win and return to meet the troubadour. The troubadour could only watch the back of the knight leaving, but the knight didn't know that the promise would never come true.

A troubadour in a remote town, humming and playing a lyre, he just wanted the war to end soon. The atmosphere of war caused everyone in the town to become gloomy and lifeless. The troubadour sings songs every day, hoping to make everyone's mood better. Until one day the troubadour suddenly discovered that the enemy army the knight was fighting was actually the army of the prince he admired. Now his friend was fighting the person that he respects. Foreseeing the meaningless future of war, the troubadour decides to set out for the front lines, hoping to end it once and for all..

---------------------------------

"Everyone, we have a new project" Tsumugi was holding a file in her hand, while the members of Idolish7 were sitting around her, paying attention to what she said

"New project? for us?" Iori asked

"Yes, a photo and performance project comes from PursonStar, a well-known corporation in Europe. They want to collab with us and other bands, including Zool, Trigger and Re:vale. They are also one of the hosts for this year's Astral World Musical." Tsumugi looked at the papers in her hand, everyone's attention hit her when they heard the name "Astral World Musical"

"Really!? are they one of the hosts of AWM?" Mitsuki surprised

"It's the big event we'll be participating in for the next half year, right? Looks like we'll be busy soon" Yamato pushed his glasses

"I heard the staff say a few days ago that the host of "Akihito Arata-san" seems to want to collab with famous groups in Japan to test the abilities of the idols and prepare for the big event coming soon" Sogo put his hand on his chin

"My intuition tells me this will be a good start for us!" Nagi cheered

"Good, I'll try my best" Tamaki was sitting holding an Ousama Pudding stuffed

"Okay, it's time for us to shine!" Riku excitedly

"We'll start working with them tomorrow, so everyone take a break to prepare for tomorrow" Tsumugi said and walked out, now there were only seven boys left in the dorm

...

*Riku pov

Right now, everyone in the dorm has their own activities. Yamato-san is drinking beer and reading the newspaper, Mitsuki-san is cleaning the dishes in the kitchen and Iori is helping him. Tamaki was holding Ousama Pudding stuffed while playing video games, Sogo-san seemed to be listening to music and composing a new song. Meanwhile Nagi is watching his favorite anime Magical Girl Cocona with sparkling eyes. What about me? I'm reading "The Shepherd and the Flowering Spirit", one of my favorite books. Bored after reading the book for a while, I decided to go to social networks to learn about AWM. Surprisingly, after doing some research, I suddenly discovered that the once-legendary idol Zero once won the AWM championship 15 years ago. That was also when Zero was recognized as an international idol with great influence on the world, he overcame all the opponents and obstacles to sit on the throne. Reaching the international level.. although we have worked very hard to be able to go as far as we are now, do we have enough capacity to reach the international level? To stand at the top, you have to bear the feeling that no one else can stand. We are now like kites in the wind, but if there is a storm, will the kite survive? It's not because I'm not confident in my ability and everyone else's, but if you climb a tree too high, you will fall very badly. Just like Icarus dreamy of conquering the sky.