From me: 7 Days From Now

I run as fast as i could to the lighthouse up themountain with my wounded leg

mountain with my wounded leg.

"What is happening? Where am i? Why am i here- and What is even here" I Questioned myself over and over as i keep running.

I dont know what happened but at the blink of an eye and im here, i dont even know what was happening before i end up here.

Its like that i've been born today that i dont even know what is happening.

But the only thing i know that i have to do is to go that lighthouse, the safest area that is around here. Well it is really the safest area because there's really nothing here except trees.

I panted after i entered in this lighthouse

"I have to call chaeyoung" i immediately opened my bag.

"Are you kidding me? Really? No power? What did i even do to deserve to be in this place"

I climbed upstairs to go to the top of this lighthouse to hopefully catch a signal to call chaeyoung.

"Now im begging you phone, please work" I walk back and forth as im scared facing the huge tornado slowly engulfed the town.

"Yes! It works, now chaeyoung pick up i really need your help right now" I talked to myself looking at the tornado behind this window that goes around on this lighthouse.

And suddenly a huge rock was coming towards me thrown by the tornado.

"Y/N where are you? please tell me where you are. I had to let you go earlier--",

Thats the only thing i heard as the huge rock hit me.