Scandalous

A/n: yall I promise the book is on its way I'm just having trouble with the first chap I wrote it out but then I wanted to add something then I ended up stressing about it so I took a lil break but I'm working on it right after this chap so I'm just blessing u guys with another lil story on this one is based on my undying love for miss Hailee Steinfeld and her song wrong direction I've honestly been considering writing a Hailee book but I can bearly update these so I'll see anyway on with the story sorry for the long rant lol.
________________________________
Y/n pov :

Let's just say these past couple of months have been royally fucked and it's my fault I was in a relationship with one of the most amazing girl with the kindest soul.

Hailee and I lost our spark a long time ago and I know it's no excuse to cheat but the moment Ariana and I were in each other's presence it felt right I felt at home.

I'm took out my train of thought when I feel Ariana run her acrylics up and down my arm.

"Whatcha thinking bout?" She asks getting up and propping herself in my lap.

"That I'm happy I met you," I say to my now girlfriend

She smiles

"I'm happy I met you too even though it wasn't the best way we coulda handled it we have each other and that's what we wanted," she says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, do you ever wish you could sit down with dalton and just have an adult conversation about everything?"

She takes a breath

"Yeah I do but I can't change the fact I cheated and I can't change the fact that I fell in love with you do you wish you could have a conversation with Hailee?"

"Yeah I mean just like you said I can't change the fact I fell for you or cheated but I do still have a love for her but not the relationship type of love I've known Hailee since we were kids I grew up with them before we became a thing we were friends that's what I miss more than anything"

"Serious question do you regret us?"

I look into her hazel eyes tears threatening to fall

"Never my love I've never felt more at home with you ariana grande Butera"

She pulls me into a kiss

"We are so gonna get bashed by Hailee fans"

I look at her as if her fans aren't crazy asf

"Are you aware your fans will defend you whether you right or wrong they will go after me  Hailee and her fans faster than you can say boo" I say with a chuckle

"You're not wrong"

A/n lil short one new book chaps are on there way I promise🫶🏼