11

14 JULY,2019

It was early morning, bright sunlight was hitting the leaves that were flying with the rythm of wind.

Yn was sitting outside of there house in the backyard,with soya laying her head at yn's lap,and Ted was at her back,cuddling them both.

"So your going to leave us.huh..!!"yn scoffed at soya's questions,shaking her head.

"Yk,I would never leave you'll.just think that,me and eun-woo is going to school like we usually do.alright,I will for sure if got any break come back to meet you.soya-ah,don't be sad."she said,hugging soya and Ted more tight.

BTS and Blackpink were gone to there home,they had to make some assumption's so that,they won't be able to be suspicious to there fans.

And yn was stressing for it,even tho,she didn't had any of her fault but when they had discussed everything,yn felt she was somehow mainly involved in it.so does her dear brother.

FLASHBACK

"Now you are fine with your gotten answers,I may leave.i have some other works to do,you will be informed about your whereabouts and the way you'll be able to get into the station From where you'll be lead to the AOM(academy of magic)."he siad,looking at them.

"Professor,i have a question."RM asked.

"You may proceed my child."

"We all are idol's,only yn and eun-woo can make easy excuse to the normal world.but we all live in a world full of camera surrounding us.how can we make a discussion,more to be specific,a excuse for a whole year,where there will be no live's,no photos,no shoots no updates,we can't do this."RM said.

"Your looking for a fandom-

"Don't forget the fandom which is more than millions."suga replied,but dumbeldor's next reply made them all shut and think of one thing hard.

"And billion's of lives.magical and non-magical,if creatures,and animals are left behind."

And in a flicker of eyeryone's eye blink,he was gone.

"Is-is he talking real."Lisa asked,a hint of fear in her voice.

All were shocked but had to choose something wise.right.

"I think we should post some fake things.like,operation,some undergoing needed surgery,serious family issues,and mostly,can explain about our well being and young on a hiatus."jisoo suggested
Earning looks of approval.

Eunwoo and yn were in the kitchen preparing for the dinner,weather they had there ears on the idols with looks of guilt plastered on there faces.

"Why it feels so bad.like,we are the ones who are mean here."yn said,as her hands stopped mixing the batter of cake.

"I don't know baby.but,don't you worry okay."

"Hm."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕬𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕾1-𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 🎉