Chapter 3

The four friends had gone to the rooftop to be at ease for a bit. They were talking while they were eating. They were talking about good animes and mangas. apparently Cj and Noah were both weebs while Lucas and Zoe were busy talking about good movies. CJ and Noah ended up showing each other some lists of anime's they had already watched. after some time talking Noah became tired and slowly started falling sleep. he fell alseep now while CJ just smiled at him softly. she than started talking to the others so they also knew that Noah had fallen asleep. they all looked over to Noah for a moment before they all smiled. they were glad that Noah could sleep so calmly and trusted them that much. Ten minutes passed before he got a message and immediately woke up again. He took his phone and looked at who had sent him. he looked at the name ontop and looked panicked. his aunt had sent and wanted to call him, but he is afraid of his aunt..

the others saw Noah's reaction and were worried. they saw him panicking even more when his aunt called him. they saw him pick up the phone before hearing his aunt shout over the phone to Noah for random shit. they saw Noah starting to shake slowly while holding in his tears. Lucas got angry at the person on the phone for continuing to yell at Noah while Noah was now fighting his tears. they were glad Lucas took the phone from Noah and started yelling at the person on the phone. he shouted at her that it was unacceptable for her to shout at Noah like that. the aunt was really done with it and shouted back to Lucas that he is idiotic for being friends with a fem boy or as she called him, a mistake. 

the news fell like a brick on his back before he looked at Noah in shock. He found it shocking news to know but he knows that his feelings for him won't go away. he knew deep down that Noah was different from the other people he had already been interested in. he also didn't mind that Noah was a boy instead of a girl, for some reason made him even more interested in him. he's always been gay so ever since he started to have feelings for Noah when he thought he was a girl, it made him think again about his sexuality. He wasn't sure if he was gay or not, but this news finally dawned on him and he immediately understood. this just made him smile before he was proudly said that he had never met such a good friend as Noah. This shocked the aunt, causing her to become silent. He kept telling her things about what they had already done together that morning while the aunt just kept listening in silence. 

After everything Lucas had told her, the Aunt spoke again and asked if he was serious about everything he had just said. Lucas, CJ and Zoe all said yes at the same time with joy in their voices. The aunt did not expect this. It made her quiet even though she was happy for her little nephew. She thanked them for protecting him before hanging up the phone. Lucas, CJ and Zoe smiled at each other before they all looked towards Noah. He looked panicked, unfortunately. Lucas saw it and became worried about him so he walked to Noah's side before giving him a hug. Noah was calmly thanks to the hug and smiled. Lucas handed Noah his phone back as he smiled back at him. This makes everyone smile before they all gave a group hug. 

After that day they became even closer and literally did everything together in a group. They picnicked together, they went to the movies together and much more. the days passed even though Noah had never said anything to his friends in all that time, even though he was becoming more and more comfortable with the group. He wanted to start talking to his friends, but still found it far too difficult... He definitely wanted to do it now that they had been friends with them for more than two months. 

He was nervous and they were in a very busy place in the city. Noah never really liked these places so busy but both Lucas and CJ held Noah's hand as support. Noah felt a little better but not quite yet. He was so nervous after a while that he completely froze and didn't dare to walk any further. CJ, Zoe, and Lucas looked his way to see how he's holding on before all three of them froze. they had never seen Noah so traumatized as he was now. Lucas panicked and immediately walked to his side. he lifted the traumatized Noah into his arms before the whole group walked to a calm alley for some rest. Noah didn't move for a good three minutes while his friends tried to calm him down. They didn't understand why he was so scared of the crowds.. when Noah finally calmed down and breathed normally again, he took his phone in his hand before he began to explain why he was so afraid of crowded places. his friends wanted to know so they let him explain.

Noah: 'When I was little, I often came to crowded places with my parents. I had never really been afraid of it before the accident happened... One day I was with my parents in a place like this. It all went well until someone bumped into me. This caused me to let go of my father's hand when I fell. Right after that, I looked around and couldn't find my parents anywhere. I walked around for at least another four hours hoping to find them but unfortunately I didn't.. After a while, a man came up to me and said he wanted to help me. I believed him at that moment and took his hand as we walked. I didn't know the alleys and all the busy places we walked past. When we got to a very busy place he wanted to take me away in a house that we walked past but he couldn't. The police had apparently searched for me and had found me at the right time. I didn't know it at the time, but that man was a dangerous criminal and had already kidnapped several children... he killed them right after he tortured them.... I was the only one who survived the kidnapping even though I didn't know it at the time...'

Lucas, CJ and Zoe just looked at him in shock as they all stood there with tears in their eyes. Now they understood why he doesn't like the crowds and why it scared him so much. They all got a little closer before giving him a group of hug. this made Noah smile. They were happy to see him smile even though he usually wears a mask to hide his mouth in public. That's how people knew he doesn't talk or is mute. They stayed there for a little longer before going to the place they were going. once they got there and went in, Noah's eyes widened.