𝘌𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦

• • •

I just killed me with all that pain
I just don’t care anymore

So sweet is this shut-eyed night of despair
I feel free now

GBGB

• • •

Kilometers away from the busy city, in between a forest and a wheat field, was situated an abandoned garage. The concrete walls were covered with stolen posters from theaters or public boards. The group of 5 young adults managed to turn this abandoned place into a somewhat home with the poor decorations. Trash was mixed in with personal belongings scattered around the rusty place.

The heavy rain was falling through the patched roof into the rusty barrels disposed all around the room. The constant sound of water hitting the roof was muffling the cracklings of the firecamp. It was positioned in the middle of the room and was made from pieces of hardwood from a broken chair and a few sticks from the forest. The smoke was escaping through a hole in the ceiling into the starry night. The five men sitting around the source of light on three old couches, were looking at the wood slowly turning into ashes.

One of the couches was occupied by Soobin with his legs swinging off the arm rest. His head was on Taehyun’s lap. He was looking up at his friend’s face being lit by the yellow damped light.

Taehyun detached the weed joint from his lips and formed an O with his mouth and blew, but failed miserably to blow a ring. The smoke looked more like a simple puff.

A long haired guy on the opposite side of him chuckled, “Pathetic.”

“You have nothing to say, Gyu. You're far from being better than me,” said Taehyun as he brought the drug to Soobin's mouth. The latter opened his lips and let the warmth tickle his throat.

Taehyun’s tank top brushed against Soobin’s nose as he leaned over to give the joint to Beomgyu.

Speaking of him, Beomgyu was making himself comfortable. He leaned on the back rest of the brown comfy piece of furniture and swung his leather boots on top of Hueningkai’s lap. The latter absent-mindedly shoved Beomgyu's legs off him.

Beomgyu squealed when his feet fell heavily on the ground. He pouted in Hueningkai's direction. Hueningkai knew it was Beomgyu's favorite thing to do, putting his legs on the lap of the person sitting to him. Yet, he still chased him away, because he didn't want the dirty boots near him.

Hueningkai stole a puff from the joint and rolled his eyes at Beomgyu's devastated face. Some days, he asked himself who was the maknae in the group. Beomgyu filled the spot perfectly. Hueningkai felt sorry so he brought Beomgyu's legs back on his thighs.

Beomgyu squirmed in place, happy to have his legs on Hueningkai's thighs. He giggled and looked on the other side of the fire. Soobin was stretching himself before turning to the side. Beomgyu smirked.

“Remember when Soobin wore a vibrator at work?” laughed Beomgyu before taking his own dose of forgetfulness, as he’d call it.

Hueningkai clapped in his hands after Beomgyu stole the weed from him, “Oh hell yeah I do! That was so fucking funny!”

“We should totally force him to do it again,” added Taehyun, hitting Soobin's shoulder.

“Would you shut it?” sighed Soobin. It happened about a year ago but he remembered it like it was yesterday.

Not even a week after the gang learned he was into men, Yeonjun stole an anal vibrator in a sex shop. He dared Soobin to wear it at work only to mock him because he was a total homophobic jerk. Despite his multiple attempts to avoid the dare, Soobin gave in to peer pressure and regretted it since then. He would've never come out as gay if he knew how much they'd make fun of him.