Our Eternal Love on Lillie Pad River 🪷🛶

On a beautiful day at sunset, my true love and I were sitting on a small creaking boat moving with the current of the Lillie Pad River. You could hear the rustling of the water as we were paddling away.

My love with his sparkling blue-green eyes was staring into mine and it was as if I could see my whole future right in front of me.

The endearing look he gave me was one of purity and filled me with a sense of warmth that I had never felt before.

I then looked away due to my blushing and saw all that was around me. I saw many gorgeous dragonflies with very intricately developed wings.

You could hear the buzzing sound of their wings flapping so fast.

I could also see surrounding us, enormous rocks covered in bright green moss and stunning bald cypress trees, their branches reaching out towards the river.

I then look down and notice little green frogs hopping from one Lilly pad to the next.

My ears could hear the melodic deep croaks coming from them that were meant only for their small families to hear.

I look back over to see my love looking around at the aquatic life surrounding us, the sun shining on his perfect porcelain skin, his red hair moving with the wind, looking like an angel sent by God.

My winsome love stops the boat to extend out his hands to mine. I grab his silky soft hands and it feels like his hands were made exactly for mine.

He start to sing me a song, proclaiming his never-dying love for me. His voice is so euphonious and creates echos that which encircle us.

My love for him so tender and sweet, I could stay here with him until our time on this beautiful Earth is at its end.