𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 , 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 | Omniscient

"I think i wanna start back doing hair" aaliyah spoke to lani over the phone as they watched her screen share

"you should, you so good with tss, ion even know how you managed to even know how to do allat. Talent!" lani said looking at the many different hairstyles

Aaliyah did hair as her job while she was living in chicago and it made her a good amount of money, she was her own boss so anything she made was hers & hers only.

"yea , but moving here ian know nb so i mean ofc there was no clientele and ian really have the motivation to push it out i guess" she said replying to someone else's message asking her why her booking website was down.

"girl you got me & you been here for a long while now , ykk i would've helped you. I thought you was just doing me and ashley hair for fun" she spoke with a little sadness not even knowin her best friend did hair & js needed motivation.

"ikk , it's mostly on me boo don't stress it" she chuckled scrolling through her hair page seeing it was still active to this day.

"I mean yk you fye when you ain't posted you doing hair in months and still getting hype for it" she hyped her up following the page.

"i meannn , hairbyliyah ain't hair by liyah for nunn" aaliyah chuckled clicking back over to her spam page.

Can't Let you go by coach joey

began to play and aaliyah and lani started singing.

"how you gon up & leave me ? how could it be so easyyy ?" aaliyah sung with lani following

As aaliyah and Leilani continued rapping the song word for word downstairs was her mom rushing in

"WHEREEE IS MY KEY CARD" her mom frantically searched over. While driving on her way to work she realized her key card wasn't in her hospital bag and decided to rush home on her break to get it.

She usually keeps it in there and never forgets so when she did it was always a panic for her , she just got the job here a couple months ago considering the move so she had to wait to be transferred.

she could get in and do what she needed without her badge , but she didn't want to have to ask for someone else's everytime she needed access to something considering the cards they give you when you don't bring your own can't get you to much.

"aaliyah!" she busted into aaliyah's room frighting her , immediately causing her to jump and her eyes to pop out of her head

"yes ? dang mama you scared me." she said holding her hand over heart

"sorry baby , but have you seen my key card ? i literally can't find it!" she said examining aaliyah's room as her pink lights from her bed frame and the lights behind her tv were on while music played.

"hey mama !" lani yelled smiling when aaliyah put her mom into the camera

"they're on the kitchen counter by the fruit bowl"

"okay thank you , & hey my baby !" she said before closing aaliyah's door back and jogging down the stairs.

✿✿✿