Footsteps

Camellia reached the station hurriedly but the place seemed unusual. It was oddly quiet and enough for her to hear the giddy chirps of crickets. Although it was around deep night, but there were always people around, of course--in scarcity--but today there was not a single soul to be seen. Dead Silence. Camellia was beyond scared. Scared to be alone in such a vast station, scared that there was not a single human in sight, scared that she could hear a new set of footsteps echoing near her. She dared not to see the person--she could sense was standing dangerously close to her. The first instinct of hers was to run away as far as she could since her paranoid brain had already started making all kinds of pessimistic scenarios in her mind, but gradually she realized that her feet were not moving, she was frozen, frozen due to fear.
"Woah!Woah! Not so violent, sweetheart! Calm down." A voice--deep, rusty, voice--sounded as she turned around with her handbag ready to snap the orphic whosoever's neck.
"W-who are you? Why are you following me?" She tried her best suppressing her shivering voice.
"You see, I had lost five of my chicks this evening and now only one is left, so I thought why not taking another one, to accompany the other so that I can find more darlings for me." The stranger said fanning fake sadness.
"What?!" Before she could utter another word, a handkerchief was held tight against her nose along with  a hand snuggling  around her neck, forcing her to smell that strong medication scent, and after a few minutes of strong struggling, she felt her surrounding spinning, and head heavy, and soon seeing nothing but black.
"Ah, seems like I got a feisty little one, after a long time!"