To know your partner

Your partners will be the one you trust the most on the battlefield. If you learn to trust them enough they can even be a part of a combat strategy you know of. I have chosen Raven and Summer to show you what I mean. Not only that but a few Grimm are even capable of possessing hosts so you must know your partners weaknesses if you have to defend your self from them" Vender,their combat strategist had said to his class. Vender was a wolf faunus with wolf ears and his hair was jet black. He had on a black cowboy hat, a burn scar on the right side of his face though it had not faded quite yet and thankfully didn't cover his eye, a dark lavender bomber jacket, brown military boots, a white t-shirt, a pair of basic khakis, a pair of black and gold motorcycle gloves,a basic caucasian skin color,and brown eyes. Summer and Raven faced each other.

Raven filled with calmness but annoyance believing this was a waste of her time considering she'd never see Summer again after she was done with this place. Summer was ready and determined though a bit nervous since she had a crush on her partner though she wouldn't admit. They both got out their weapons as they were both swords however unlike Raven's bladed that was straight and had a tip at the end. Summer's weapon which she called 'Needle' was a curved blade and could transform into a lever action rifle

"Are you both ready?" Vender asked and Summer gave a thumbs up as Raven shrugged "Yep just waiting on you." She said and Vender had grown suspicious of Raven and how she was so nonchalant about being at the school "Begin!" The two soon rushed at each other their two swords clashing. However unlike Summer Raven learned to fight from bandits and bandits always fought dirty. Raven swept Summer off her feet but the white cloaked girl was able to flip backwards. Summer then activated her semblance which she called 'Flower burst' and quickly closed the gap between her and Raven as she began firing bullets from her lever action rifle mode. Summer's semblance was able to make her turn into a burst of petals which made her go at super speed which had helped her to close the distance on the target. Summer rushed at Raven again and kicked her in the chest.

Raven ejected Omen with a gravity dust blade and slashed vertically which sent Summer flying back. Summer switched back to the blade form as the two clashed again. However Summer wouldn't let Raven's tricks get the better of her so when Raven went for a low blow again. Summer planted her sword into the ground, launching off the hilt and kicking Raven in the face causing her to fall to the ground

"All right that's enough. You two go back to the lockers and clean yourselves up. While I teach the ones sitting in the rafters." Vender ordered and Summer nodded and went to help Raven up but all she did was brush her hand away and went to the lockers as Summer followed. Summer put her weapon away and went to Raven "You did really good out there. I think your weapon's kind of neat." She said a bit embarrassed. Raven turned to the white cloaked girl and Summer blushed "Sorry. I know that was weird. I'm a bit of weapon nut." Raven smiled but was also blushing having started to warm up to the girl "No need. You were really good out there. Hey you want to go to lunch together? Not like a date or anything just you know as friends." She said with nervousness at the end and Summer nodded "Sure of course as friends."