Vs Volo! part 2

Chohime's Pokèmon: Storm, the Pikachu. Rio, the Lucario (Shiny). Fae, the Gardevoir (Shiny). Orem, the Orreon (Shiny). Hono, the Charizard. Elsa, the Lapras (Shiny). Eighteen Mewtwos. Seventeen Mews. Cynda, the Typhlosion (Hisuian Form). Ro, the Decidueye (Hisuian Form). Osha, the Samurott (Hisuain Form). Bido, the Bidoof. Star, the Staravia. Inx, the Luxio. Zel, the Buizel (Male). Zee, the Buizel (Female). Yaya, the Ponyta. Cho, the Beautifly. Ra, the Abra. Moon, the Staravia. Rif, the Drifloom. Wisp, the Wispeon. Orb, the Wispeon (Shiny). Clive, the Obliveon. Jlive, the Obliveon (Shiny). Atem, the Phaoreon. Lucy, the Lueon. Kle, the Chevaleon. Quetzal, the Quetaleon. Teoti, the Omeon. Envo, the Spectreon. Aria, the Wingeon. Galea, the Iveon. Galeo, the Iveon (Shiny). Kelly, the Kelpeon. Wunba, the Titaneon. Reeve, the Racceon. Lee, the Meleeon. Cho, the Plecoeon. Chuck, the Champeon. Conta, the Contageon. Elas, the Elasteon. Kiri, the Kirineon. Chang, the Lepideon. Draco, the Drakeon. Draka, the Drakeon (Shiny). Targe, the Targereon. Sou, the Souleon. Reon, the Wireon. Vap, the Vaporeon (Shiny). Flare, the Flareon (Shiny). Volt, the Volteon (Shiny.) Esp, the Espeon (Shiny). Bre, the Umbreon (Shiny). Lea, the Leafeton (Shiny). Glace, the Glaceon (Shiny). Slyve, the Slyveon (Shiny). Three Pikachus. Six Kricketots. Six Zubats. Ten Geodudes. Queenie, the Combee. Three Cascoons. Ten Psyducks. Five Burnearys. Ga-hime, the Dustox. Drew, the Budew. Pairs, the Parasect. Paris, the Paras. Carni, the Carnivine. Four Gastly. Anma, the Yanma. Gunk, the Croagunk. Four Rhyhorn. Ten Roselia. Four Roserade. Six Stunky. Two Cherubi. Two Cherrim. Six Glameow. Six Purugly. Seven Eevees. Sixteen Skorupi. Twenty Mothim. Eighteen Aipoms. Twenty Remoraid. Sixteen Spheal. Twenty Walrein. Fifty Machokes. Twelve Mr. Mimes. Sixteen Vulpixs. Sixteen Duskull. Twenty Chatot. Seventeen Dusclops. Yamihime, the Dusclops. Fifty Growlithe (Hisuian Form). Ten Stantlers. Two Wyrdeer. Seventeen Basculin (White-Striped Form). Twenty Yanmega. Thirty Kleavor. Fifty Voltorb (Hisuian Form). Twenty Gobats. Ten Gibles. Sixty Whiscash. Forty Barboah. Ten Bronzors. Fifty Bronzong. Sixty Ursarings. Twenty Rotoms. Twenty Sneaslers (Hisuian Form). Twenty Magnezone. Twenty Hippopotas. Twenty Hippowdon. Four Chingling. Four Chimecho. Ten Wormadam (Plant Cloak). Ten Wormadam (Sandy Cloak). Ten Wormadam (Trash Cloak). Fifty Bergmite. Forty Snorunt. Ark's Ai, the Zoroark (Hisuian Form). Thirty Swinub. Thirty Piloswine. Ninety-nine Zorua (Hisuian Form). Eighty Mamoswine. One hundred and fifty Braviary. Two Rats. Kilia, the Kirlia. Twenty Misdreavus. Twenty Vulpixs (Aloha Form). Eight Cranidos. Four Rampardos. Six Shieldon. Ten Bastiodon. Two Scizor. Genshi, the Zoroark ((Shiny) Hisuian Form). Draca, the Dragonite (Shiny). Seto, the Dragonite (Shiny). Frosty, the Cubchoo.

Paldea Region Pokémon: Gatit, the Sprigatito. Flora, the Floragato. Scara, the Meowscarada. Coco, the Fuecoco. Calor, the Crocalor. Dirge, the Skeledirge. Joe, the Quaxly. Joel, the Quaxwell. Aval, the Quaquaval. Taro, the Tarountula. Pido, the Spidops. Mi, the Pawmi. Mo, the Pawmo. Paw, the Pawmot. Woop, the Wooper (Paldean Form). Clod, the Clodsire. Fido, the Fidough. Dach, the Dachsbun. Aikō-ka, the Tandemaus. Ikka, the Maushold (Family of Four). Kazoku, the Maushold (Family of Three).

Alpha Pokémon:

Obsidian Fieldlands: Alpha, the Alpha Kricketune. Luna, the female Alpha Kricketune. Bob, the Alpha Bibarel. Ravio, the Alpha Staravia. Gol, the Alpha Golbat. Ara, the Alpha Parasect. Kazam, the Alpha Alakazam. Veler, the Alpha Graveler. Dash, the Alpha Rapidash. Scy, the Alpha Scyther. Lax, the Alpha Snorlax. Era, the Alpha Heracross. Stan, the Alpha Stantler. Bliss, the Alpha Blissey. Inferno, the Alpha Infernape. Xio, the Alpha Luxio. Flo, the Alpha Floatzel. Opun, the Alpha Lopunny.

Crimson Mirelands: Tana, the Alpha Tangrowth. Gela, the Alpha Tangela. Kilia, the Alpha Lickilicky. Rai, the Alpha Raichu. Nix, the Alpha Onix. Rhy, the Alpha Rhyhorn. Ursa, the Alpha Ursaring. Selia, Alpha Roselia. Terra, the Alpha Torterra. Serade, the Alpha Roserade. Vespi, the Alpha Vespiquen. Risu, the Alpha Pachirisu. Krow, the Alpha Honchkrow. Sku, the Alpha Skuntank. Powdon, the Alpha Hippowdon. Toxi, the Alpha Toxicroak. Nivine, the Alpha Carnivine. Yami, the Alpha Yanmega. Slig, the Alpha Sliggoo (Hisuian Form). Qwil, the Alpha Overqwil. Ovila, the Alpha Overqwil.