Final Exams pt 2

|| The Next Day After School ||

You entered the library with your Japanese books. You looked around and saw the table Teru was sitting on.

He noticed you and waved, beaming. You waved back at him. He gestured for you to come and sit down.

You walked over and pulled out your chair and sat down.

"Did you get your sleep?" He asked
"Yeah, I did.." You responded. Then you recalled last night's events.

"So it's a date!"

You visibly shuddered. And blushed.

"Er- is it cold?" Teru asked you.

You snapped back. You shook your head to which he let out a sigh of relief.

"So, what do you have problems in understanding?" He asked.

You opened your Japanese textbook and showed him.

He nodded. "That is pretty tricky... Here I'll show you the basics."

|| After 2 Hours ||

"How much longerrr. I'm so tireddd" You thought

"So then- Yuki? Are you okay?" He inquired.

You looked him dead in the eye. You then gave him a weak, "nOoO"

He chuckled and checked the time. "Wow, we've been here for 2 hours already! I think we should get going home now."

To that you gave a very enthusiastic, " YES"

You packed up your books and headed out with Teru.

"You know School Mystery Number 7 right?" Teru inquired.

You gave a hum. He just nodded and the rest of the walk home was in silence.

|| The next day ||

You were on the third floor when you heard a girl's voice from the washroom. She seemed to be yelling.

"I am part of the Student Council... I should check it out just in case..." You thought

You walked into the bathroom and saw a girl with radish coloured hair (I'm sorry Nene ily) screaming at something out of your sight.

"Hello?" You said.

She let out an 'eep' and turned around. She saw you and chuckled nervously.

You walked into the bathroom. There you saw a supernatural, more well known as School Mystery Number 7, Hanako-San of The Toilet.

He stared at you blankly. Normally, people can't see supernaturals so he thought you couldn't either.

You squinted your eyes at him. Then it hit you.

"Ohh! You must be School Mystery Number 7! Pleasure to meet you." You said holding out your hand.

He was bewildered to say the least. "Er- are you... gonna exorcise me...?" He asked hiding behind the girl with...

"Those ankles... I- I shouldn't say anything mean!" You thought

"Uhm no. I'm not an exorcist" You replied.

"Oh good!" He said and shook your hand.

The girl looked at you in awe.

"You must be Sato- Senpai! I've heard about but I haven't ever seen you." She said.

You gave a shrug and asked what her name was, since you've never met this girl in your life.

"My name is Nene Yashiro." She said

You then became curious of how the supernatural could touch her and how she could see it. She explained how she was bound to him.

Just then the supernatural noticed the badge on your arm that said 'Student Council'.

That only meant one thing. You knew Teru Minamoto.

Hanako rushed in front of you, grabbed your shoulders and, with a look of terror asked you, "Y- you aren't gonna tell that Minamoto exorcist r- right?"

Just as you were gonna answer him, Teru saw the scene.

"Exactly what, may I ask, are you doing to Yuki, Number 7?"

Hanako let out an 'eep' and backed away from you. Nene looked at Teru dreamily.

Teru looked at you and said, " Are you okay?"
You just nodded.

He turned to Hanako and gave him this look
                                          |
                                          |
                                          |
                                         V

He turned to Hanako and gave him this look                                          |                                          |                                          |                                         V

He then said, "You know, I can exorcise your at any given moment..."

Hanako hid behind Nene and said, " Ack! But don't! Uh- uhm ask her!" He said pointing at you "I didn't hurt her or anything!"

Teru turned to you and said, " Is this true"

You gave him this sorta face •_•, turned to Hanako and saw him pleading and then before you could nod and give a thumbs up, Teru turned back to Hanako and said, "Hmm, I wouldn't mind ending you now..."

You ran to Teru and grabbed his arms to hold him back, and struggled a lot. "Eek! Don't exorcise him! He didn't do anything! It's fine It's fine!!"

Hanako was shivering behind Nene.

Teru stopped trying to get free, smiled and said, "Oh okay! Then you can live another day Number 7! C'mon now Yuki, we've got Council work to do!"

As you and Teru exited, you shot Hanako and apologetic look. He just nodded while he was still shivering behind Nene, who was still in a trance.

|| At you house ||

"Today was hectic" You thought, lying in bed.

You texted Teru that you wouldn't attend school for a couple of days, so you could get some time off to study for Finals.

"Why was he so protective?" You thought.
It took you a second to process but then you started blushing.

"HE'S MY FRIEND. He was just protecting me!" You thought.

You rolled around in your bed repeating those words till you fell asleep.

|| Author's Note ||
Howdy! I hope you're enjoying so far! Feel free to leave suggestions for me to write about.

As always, have a great day or night wherever you're from <333

Word count:895