𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒊

February 14, XXXX.

White's Day is the day following Valentine's Day when a female or someone else could give the person they love some confectionery or anything similar. They are often the ones who will get the present on White's Day.

"Go! You can give it to her!" Kagiyama said with a shove of his shoulder to Narumi who was fidgeting with the box of chocolates, "Dammit, yeah yeah, I will." Narumi scoffs.

"She'll like the chocolates, don't worry so much," Shusaku assures. "She's your girlfriend, Narumi! There's no way in millennia she'll never take your chocolates." Rika extolled as Yayoi nodded in accord.

Y/n walked into the room with a fatigued expression, continuing to converse with her older brother Shinya, who kept poking and bugging her while she was clutching her clipboard.

"Please, Shinya. I have till the end of the day to finish my report." 

She continued kneading her temples together in an attempt to drive Shinya away, the reason he kept troubling his sister was that ever since he learned about Narumi and his sister's relationship on the rooftop at the time, he had persisted in asking Y/n.

Narumi and his squad caught a glimpse of Y/n and Shinya as they turned their heads slowly toward Narumi, making his palms sweat.

"Okay okay!"

Shinya grinned to himself as he glanced at Narumi and noticed that he was holding the box of chocolates while his sister was concentrating on the clipboard and completing her report.

"Dearest sister!~"

"What is it this time... please." Shinya gestured in the direction Narumi was going as Y/n glanced up and in that direction, blinking in shock as Narumi abruptly locked eyes with you. 

You reluctantly looked up at Narumi as he hastily approached you, holding the clipboard close to you as he offered you the box of chocolates.

You nervously put your hand on the box as he handed it to you.

"H- Happy Valentine's Day." He pretended to cough as he stated before taking a deep breath.

With a whisper, he leaned close to your ear. "We've only been together for six months, but you've been everything to me up until now, and I want you to know how much I love you." 

You hesitantly accepted the box attempting to cover your flushed cheeks as Rika and Yayoi squealed as Shinya clapped together with Shusaku.

"I- I..." You swallowed the large lump in your throat before looking back at Narumi with a huff, attempting to gather strength. 

"I... love you too."

March, 14 XXXX.

"Seven months... together."

Your shoulders sagged as you gazed down at the box of letters, then you turned to the box of cake on the table and groaned. "A- Am I... doing enough?" You muttered.

 You nodded and closed the box after sealing the letter with wax and a couple of miniature dried flowers.

"Uhm... I don't even know if these letters of love and devotion will work for him; perhaps I should see how other people distribute their gifts. I even made chocolate-dipped strawberries just in case..."

In summary, you're not really sure what to do on a day like White's Day. Well, the concept was simple, but this was Y/n's very first relationship.