☆IHop Date☆

★21 savage X Steve Lacy★

★10:45pm

Shéy stood in the mirror holding different shirts up to his chest trying to decide which one he wanted to wear for tonight. "Bae, come here for a second". He yelled into the living room.
Steve, his boyfriend of three years walked in still having on his tee shirt and boxers.
"Which one should I wear with these jeans". shéy said switching between a red and black shirt to a green one.
"Actually babe, what if we stayed home tonight"? Steve asked his partner. They were getting ready to go to a mutual's birthday party but Steve wasn't really in the mood tonight. He had seen this kind of party a thousand times before. Tonight he just wanted to chill with his man.
"what else did you have in mind"?
Shéyaa asked putting the clothes back in his closet. "I don't know yet, I just know I don't wanna be smiling in people face right now". Steve said honestly. "okay". Shéy smiled changing into some basketball shorts. Steve smiled and jumped on their bed waiting for his boyfriend to get in with him.

Shéy sat in bed lighting his pre-rolled blunt taking the first two hits then passing it to Steve who was up under him flipping through different channels. They smoked a little longer then eventually turned the TV off because nether of them were paying attention to it. Instead steve played some of his unreleased music for shéy to listen to and they went into their own worlds wrapped in each other's arms. "Bae you hungry"? Shéy asked in a low tone. "Yea". Was all the other responded with. "Let's go". The other said before they rolled out the bed and made it down stairs. Shéy grabbed his keys off the wall and they walked out the door.

★12:12am

After some time of driving Steve spoke over the low R&B music that was playing.
"Babe where we going"? "Don't worry about that". Shéyaa looked at him with a smirk putting his free hand on his lover's upper thigh squeezing it softly. Steve rolled his eyes but didn't bother moving Shéyaa's hand and instead turned the music up some.

★12:23am

they pulled up to an almost empty parking lot with a big White and blue glowing sign that read "IHOP". "We're here". Shéyaa announced causing Steve to look up from his phone then at his boyfriend playfully rolling his eyes but couldn't stop the smile creeping up on his face. IHOP was Steve's favorite restaurant and also the place shéy accidentally told Steve he loved him, but that's a different story.
They both got out the car and walked up to the double doors hand in hand. Steve placed a quick kiss on shéyaa's cheek.
"Hey, how y'all doing tonight? Nice to see y'all again"! The host asked cheery. "We're good thanks for asking." Steve responded smiling back. "Booth as always"? She asked. They both nodded at the same time".
The host seated them, gave them two menus and took their drink orders before walking off. Steve already knew what he wanted but shéy took a moment reading through the menu.
Steve got his usual World Famous Pancake Combo without eggs, he hated them. Shéy wanted to try the Bacon Temptation Omelette. He was always trying different items off the menu and seeing what he liked.

"Here, baby just try it"! They had gotten their food and Shéy was trying to feed Steve some of his omelette paper airplane style. "Leave me alone". Steve said through laughter. Shéy loved messing with his boyfriend any chance he got. It was his love language really but after a couple of more tries shéy didn't get Steve to taste his food but it was worth a shot.

They eventually asked for the check and gave their waitress a nice tip before walking outside back to their car.
"Thanks baby". Steve spoke softly to his lover. As they walked hand in hand again.
"No issue baby". Shéy responded laying sweet kisses on his boyfriends hand.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Second oneshot published!
This is an odd ship but I like it.
What's their name, "21 Lacy", "Savage lacy"
Idk 💀 anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! 💕

M- ✨