It's all so wrong...

Okay so, I'm italian and that's my second ff in English, so If you find some mistakes please tell me!

The story is AU, where Carl should be stayed in jail, bc he hit Emma, and it kinda takes place at the end of season 2...

Hope you'll like it!❤️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's all so wrong...

No, they shouldn't let him out of jail.

Now he's here.

He has a gun and is pointing it to someone.

I look out slightly from the door of the staff room to see that is pointing right at you.

Damn.

It 's all so wrong

I hear the gunshot echoing in the halls of the school.

Before I know it, my feet moves and I put myself right in front of you.

A pain throbbing hits me in the chest and I fall to the ground.

It burns.

I hear you running toward me and put one of your hand under my head and one on my wound.

God, it burns a lot.

But maybe it's not the bullet burning.

Maybe it's your face bending over me that hurts so much.

Your face that at the same time, it's also what relieves my pain, because I know that if I die, certainly it wouldn't be vain.

Your perfection, your talent, your heart, certainly worth my life. And at least finally I did something good.

Maybe it really is the end for me, Emma Pillsbury. The mysophobic guidance counselor with OCD.

My vision began to blur, your face, the only thing I could watch and admire forever, disappears in the dark and now, more than ever, I know one thing.

Because you don't need to read minds Will, to understand that I love you.

And I want to tell you it, Will, I want to tell you and I do, one, two, three, a thousand times, but my lips move and no sound get out of them, and you keep calling me and I want to answer, but my eyes close, to slowly but too fast, always a little more.

It 's all so wrong ...