01: The Meeting

Hi! Welcome to "The Vampires Princess" I am excited to be sharing this story with you guys, as I can't seem to stop making new books (ty brain T_T) This book is malexmale (ofc my fav genre) with the element of male pregnancy, mature themes & a whole lot of chaoticmess XD

Well enough with the introductions, let's get right into it shall we ^^ Have fun~

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

~ RAIN'S POV ~

You know that saying that goes; "your life flashes before your eyes" Well that's what happened to me. One minute I'm walking across the crosswalk just minding my own business, and then my body suddenly feels... heavy?

At first, of course, I couldn't register what exactly happened to me at that moment, but then I heard the sirens of an ambulance coming towards me and people shouting in the background.

Eventually, I understood what exactly happened once I felt the excruciating pain going across my body.

'I got hit by a speeding car' is what I said to myself.

I looked around my situation, and indeed a car was shoved into a telephone pole. It was starting to smoke, as some people tried to get whoever it was driving out of the driver's seat. There were other bodies on the floor not moving, and a few people crowding around crying and such.

Eventually, the medics, firemen, and police officers came to the scene. Some of the medical team came over towards me, and started talking - but I couldn't hear them for real, unfortunately. They started shining a light in my eyes, trying to get a reaction from me, but again I didn't do anything but lay there.

'Is this what dying feels like?'

My body was aching, and my eyesight was getting blurry by the second, but what's the sad part is I could only think about my little sister... she was surely gonna kill me later I know it.

My breathing became harder and harder to consume air throughout my lungs. I saw one of the E.T.s rushes to my side, trying to help my situation. For what felt like hours, the E.T. lady who was helping me, had on a sad facial expression as she looked at me.

She knew she couldn't do much anymore as she saw me eventually get consumed by my injuries. The last thing I remember was her shaking her head, one of her hands on her mouth, while the other caressed my bruised cheek & a tear that fell from her eyes.

My body felt cold and lightened, as I breathed my last breath dying on the cold pavement street with a tear on my right cheek...

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

"Why won't you wake up yet?"

I heard a low voice say in the background. I opened my eyes to be met with deep, almost like blood color eyes looking down at me.

I quickly, got up from my spot on the bed - backing away from this person as I was very confused about how I'm still alive, to begin with. The mystery man smirked up at me, after seeing my reaction he also stood up from the bed and made his way toward where I was.