Let me know you're alive

Hey guys! Quick oneshot for ya. The cover for this story was made by the fabulous omg_mackenzie
*trigger warning! Please read at your own risk*
..............................................................................................................................

Kellin's POV:

Honestly, this is it. After the countless beatings up, the lifetime of bullying, the constant reminder that I'm an "emo fag who should never have been born and that should kill himself", I've had it. I'm giving up...for good. My Mom wasn't much help either.

"Oh honey! Ignore them they'll leave you alone. No need to be so dramatic."

That's what she would say everyday I came home from school. She doesn't understand. No one understands. My boyfriend, Vic tries his hardest to understand, but he can't. I'm sat here in my room, staring at the pills and razor I have in front of me. I'm ready to leave this world...forever. I decide to say one last goodbye to the person I love most.

To Victurr the sexican: Vic, I'm leaving for a while... Well for a long long time, but I'm sure we will see each other again. I'm sorry. I love you so much. X

As I press send, I throw my phone to the floor. Tears start to form as I make the first move into oblivion. Swallowing the first ten pills I hear my phone vibrate. As I swallow the rest of the pills, my head goes light. I grab the razor and drag it across my arm, which is scattered with faded scars.

One...two...three...four...five...six...

The blood drips from my arm onto the floor. My eye lids are heavy and I'm feeling dizzy.

Eight...nine...ten...eleven...twelve...

My door flies open and I hear screaming coming from the hall way. As my eyes close I hear someone call out:

"Kellin please...don't die!"

*half an hour later*

Beep beep beep beep.

I instantly know where I am. Hospital. I'm drifting in and out of consciousness, until I hear a guitar stumming and I feel a cold hand ontop of mine.

"K-kellin?", I hear Vic's voice call out to me. "Kellin if you can hear me, I'm going to sing our song. The song I sang to you on our first date. Okay? I love you to infinity and beyond"

Were you honest when you said

I could never leave your bed

Wake me up and let me know

You're alive..."

Those were the last words he sang to me before I drifted away forever...

.................................................................................................................................
Hey everyone! I was getting bored so I wrote this short one shot. It's my first and yeah. I might do more in the future so keep an eye out! I hope you liked this. Not gonna lie I did cry a little when I wrote this, because it reminded me of my dark days. But anywho thankyou for reading this & my other Kellic! If you're new and haven't read Hold On Till May yet then you should! Teehee=^.^=
Don't forget to vote and comment. Stay rad ~ Chantel

Music for this oneshot:

Yeah Boy And Doll Face| Pierce The Veil