Chapter 1

In their school, Jack, Miko, and Raf talk about the Autobots and how they've been acting weird lately.

"It's almost like they're preparing for something. Especially Optimus and Arcee." Says Jack.

"Bumblebee has been singing 'he's coming back' with variations every so often." Mentions Raf.

"Bulk has been giddy lately." Miko tells the boys.

Jack says "So, it seems like someone the bots knows and really like is coming. Wonder who it is?"

***

Over the ocean, a red bi-plane carrying Amy Rose, Miles "Tails" Prowler, and Sonic The Hedgehog makes it's way towards Nevada.

"Still don't know why we're heading to a stinking desert." Amy complains.

Tails responds. "We're investigating strange energy readings and Sonic is going to visit some people he knows in these parts."

"Hmph! Still don't like it."

Sonic smirks while thinking "You will definitely not like who I'm visiting."

Sonic looks up and sees a silhouette in the clouds. A huge ship. Sonics eyes widen and he looks at Tails.

"Tails! Get us out of here! NOW!" Sonic commands.

"What? Why?"

Then the ship flies out of the clouds and Tails realizes why Sonic is freaking out. Tails turns the Tornados thrusters to max as the ship starts firing at the plane.

Tails maneuvers the plane and dodges the barrage.

Amy looks forward and sees land.

"Land!"

Both Sonic and Tails yells. "WE KNOW!"

Then the planes wing gets clipped and starts going down.

"Tails!" Sonic yells.

"I got it!"

Eventually the plane reaches land and has a rough landing.

Sonic looks back and the ship is gone.

"Decepticons."