Chapter 4

After an other hour of getting their tails handed to them, Sonic pushes a button on his wrist. Shadow lands next to him and looks at the blue hedgehog.

In between taking breaths he asks.

"So, got another plan?"

"Sort of." Sonic responds. "I just called for help, we just need to survive until they get here."

"That's easier said than done."

He looks back to the Metal Sonics. The two hedgehogs only managed to take out three of the Metalic clones.

"That's where my sort of plan comes into play."

"Well, what is it?

"Ever watch or read Dragon Ball?"

"What about it?"

"Well, there's this technique in it, I think we can replicate it."

"The Kamehameha or the Fusion Dance?"

"So you have watched it! But, yes, the Fusion Dance."

"You have to be joking. That's a stupid thing the writers made up."

"You have a better idea?

Shadow rolls his eyes. "Tch, fine."

The hedgehogs distance theirselves from one another, and move both of their arms in opposite directions.

They step on their toes while moving their arms clockwise. They move a few steps closer to each other.

"Fuuu..."

They lift one knee into the air, then turn them towards each other while moving their arms the opposite way.

"sion."

The two lean towards each other with their pointer fingers extended where the fingers touch.

"HA!!"

Then bright blue and red lights form around the two making the Metals stop.

The lights shoot into the sky spinning around each other before falling to the ground where the hedgehog stood.

The light dissipates revealing a blue hedgehog with red stripes, blue arms, white gloves with rings on the wrists, and Sonic like shoes with Shadows hover shoes for the bottoms.

The hedgehog opens his eyes revealing two crimson red eyes.

The hedgehog smirks as his quills turn white and a multicolor aura forms around him.

"Let's do it!"

[Battle Song Start: Take It All]

The Hedgehog flys towards the horde so fast the Metals saw two hedgehogs for a few seconds.

The hedgehog stops infront of a Metal Sonic and puts his hand over its face.

"Chaos Blast."

A huge surge of energy is released from his hand taking about 50% of the duplicates.

The Hedgehog cracks his knuckles and looks at the rest of the Metals.

"That's enough for the warm up..." He smiles. "Time to have some fun!"

He rushes a Metal and decapitates it with one hand.

Then in a blur 100 Metal Sonics are destroyed.

The Hedgehog apears behind a Metal Sonic and round house kicks it in two. He jumps into the air and multiple energy spears appear.

"Chaos Spear!"

The Hedgehog waves his hand and all the spears release taking 100 more.

The Hedgehog lands and one of the Metal Sonics steps forward, this one has a red skull on its head.

"Who are you?"

"I'm both Sonic and Shadow. You can call me Shadic."

The Hedgehog snaps his fingers and all but one of the Metals gets destroyed by a blue tornado.

The Metal Sonic turns around and sees its fallen comrades.

Then Shadic grabs his arm as a sharp pain shoots through it making him defuse back into Sonic and Shadow. Sonics holding his arm while Shadow holds his side.

Shadow passes out from all the pain and exhaustion right before a green portal opens behind Metal Sonic.

The Metalic double growls and flies into the air.

"Consider this a warning, Hedgehog!"

He shoots off into the distance.

"That... was supposed to be a warning?!"

His vision begins to blur and he falls to the ground. The last thing he hears before going unconscious is big footsteps.