chapter 3

2 days later•

today was my birthday, I was excited but looking forward to spending time with my friends. They were coming in 2 hours, and I still had to buy party stuff like cake, plates and cups. I was nervous but excited to hang out with my friends. They always make me happy.

The doorbell rang, it was all my friends. I only invited 5 but 15 came. They all had envelopes and told me it was money for the concert and clothes. I was so grateful. Some how they knew what I'd wanted and I didn't even tell them. All together I had $245, that was amazing. I had enough money to buy 3 really nice outfits. It made me look forward to the concert even more!

After they left, I went to the mall, I was so excited just looking at the stores. I loved one direction since 2010, right from the beginning. I needed this outfit to be perfect.
I walked into American Apparel looking for a skirt. I found this red velvety one. I really liked it, I ended up buying it for $54, that means I had $191 left. I also found some cute knee high socks to go with it. Now I only needed a nice shirt. I checked a store called Garage. I'd never seen that store before, even though I've been to that mall a thousand times.
They had really cute clothes there. I wanted to buy everything, but I had to stay focused. I found a black halter top, I loved the combination. I knew I found the perfect outfit.